Alberta Beach property?

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for some input from anyone near by. Wife and I are looking at some recreational property in Alberta Beach. It's cheap at $79,000 with an older cottage on it. I've only ever been there once in the winter to sled. What is the lake like? Boating? Fishing? etc.

Opinions please.
Thanks,
Barton

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a smokin' deal to me. We've had property at Lac.Ste.Anne for years and love it out there. The lake at times can get a little green on real hot days, but for the most part it's great to fish, swim, and boat on.
Lots of trails for sledding out there as long as we get snow like this year. It could use a bit more as far as nice pubs and eating spots goes, but that will come with more people moving into the area.
I'd say it would be 79k well spent.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, we are going to try to have a look at it this weekend.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for some input from anyone near by. Wife and I are looking at some recreational property in Alberta Beach. It's cheap at $79,000 with an older cottage on it. I've only ever been there once in the winter to sled. What is the lake like? Boating? Fishing? etc.

Opinions please.
Thanks,
Barton

interested anywhere else , Long Lake has a couple properties and one coming up that I know of , good fishing , not bad water , good sledding / quadding , ski hill

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interested anywhere else , Long Lake has a couple properties and one coming up that I know of , good fishing , not bad water , good sledding / quadding , ski hill

Where is Long Lake and what are the prices like?

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is Long Lake and what are the prices like?

North of Lamont on hiway 831 , 20km south of boyle , couple of places have been listed for a while , lot size approx 50 x150 with older cabin for approx 200,000 , but see what this year is like , will find out info on the one coming up that i know of before they list it , always worth looking never can tell what you find , Long Lake very well kept secret

powderpusher

Reaction score
thats a good buy as a freind of mine bought 2 lots there a couple years ago along the main drive for 72000 for one with old cottage and 58000 for the bare lot next to it ,this summer realistate company tried to get him to list the double lot for 221000 but he wouldnt sell thats his retirement place

Top Bottom