Airlift Bags - 14 Ram 2500

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Yes you are right doesn't take long to add up a few lbs, how did you add a switch? If it's not too much trouble do you mind throwing up a pic of your set up?
thx

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you are right doesn't take long to add up a few lbs, how did you add a switch? If it's not too much trouble do you mind throwing up a pic of your set up?
thx

Just switch the power to the compressor.
I wired mine to the factory acc switch on my Dodge.
I've since sold that money pit. I kept the compressor thou. I look tomorrow , I'm sure the switch is still in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put a set of air lift bags in my f350, wireless with a phone app, good fit and clean, wired in to an outfitter switch. Can control from side to side, great for a camper in my future.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put a set of air lift bags in my f350, wireless with a phone app, good fit and clean, wired in to an outfitter switch. Can control from side to side, great for a camper in my future.
You went fancy.
I kinda wish I did.
I cheaped out. Just went with the low end air lift. Keep a portable compressor under the seat. And adjust as needed.

Took the quad on the deck the other day. Forgot to put air in them. What a difference when I did.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get the big ones i think they are 7500lbs ? I cant remember but the little ones are for half tons . Yes u need two air lines or u will crash first corner.

Reactions: RXN

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya put in the 7500# truck squats about 3.5”” with the sled trailer, keep the headlights where they should be

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had both. I have the air ride in this truck and I don’t think the air lift kit is as good IMO. Now I just got the poor guy special with air fittings out the back .

Reactions: RXN

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2016 Ram 2500 Pacbrake airbags... by far the best airbag setup. Airlift Wireless One supplying the air!

Top Bottom