Air vents

dschwindt

Reaction score
Just installed the mod rod vents on my 11 assault and work good so far. They have the slp material on the clutch side vents.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at the Holtz kit. Any real advantage over the SLP vents?

I had the Holtz vents on my 09 RMK. They are more durable than the fabric vents, but may let in more snow when its really powdery. I had a bit of a problem once when it was close to -30 and the snow was really light and fine. Overall I was happy with them. If I get a vent kit for my Pro I'll probably get the Holtz.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have the holz vents on my 800 rmk. they are a duable vent and look good but they let in alot of fine powdery snow. My dad got them for his pro rmk and they came with a material to go behind the vents which seems like it really helps to keep the snow out.

M1000CAT

Reaction score
The fire n ice vents look really good. A buddy did every vent and the intake kit. Sick looking.

dschwindt

Reaction score
Great so far just had the sled out in Golden in 2-4 Feet of heavire snow as the temp was around 0 C. But nothing into the clutches, I could touch them with my hand after a hard pull. Im just waiting for my knee vents to come as they did not come with all the others from xxx mod rods. I like them finish wise.

ProRmk800

Reaction score
Great so far just had the sled out in Golden in 2-4 Feet of heavire snow as the temp was around 0 C. But nothing into the clutches, I could touch them with my hand after a hard pull. Im just waiting for my knee vents to come as they did not come with all the others from xxx mod rods. I like them finish wise.

Good to hear. Where you get them from?

dschwindt

Reaction score
Ordered mine directly from xxx mod rods in the states.
Weebsite is xxxmodrods.com and you can order online or call Bryan.

Top Bottom