Air box intake vents??

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Short story i hit a tree busted my vent on one side. Does anybody make aftermarket alluminum ones??

Man, you would be a good rider to have as a customer. I've had my hood off numerous times but I have never looked closely at the air in-take. In the mean time, you could tape it up as they did only use one side before…..:hmm:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Tyler, here is a web-site. Look up his products and phone him. Tell him ol' ferniesnow let you know about him. He is a great guy and has great products.

He has aluminum air vents for the 08-12's and he may be working on the XM and just not updated his web-site. Good luck.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Haha ya allrite thanks fernie snow ,I did have them taped for the rest of the day worked well haha. Thought I was gunna halfto buy a hole air box that would of been little bit costly. I just can't ride through trees like you gotta teach me your ways!

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Tyler, here is a web-site. Look up his products and phone him. Tell him ol' ferniesnow let you know about him. He is a great guy and has great products.

He has aluminum air vents for the 08-12's and he may be working on the XM and just not updated his web-site. Good luck.
What was the site there Doug?

Top Bottom