Ahem

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey everyone Boydo (Ian) here, i am still polishing tunnels and decks and can also provide you with an awesome handpolish for upkeep or for the doit yourselfer!! pm me or call 780 906 8980! thanks in advance!!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey everyone Boydo (Ian) here, i am still polishing tunnels and decks and can also provide you with an awesome handpolish for upkeep or for the doit yourselfer!! pm me or call 780 906 8980! thanks in advance!!

how much for a tub of polish?

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
how far ahead do I need to book my sled in/how long would it take to getter done? Average cost on a rev?

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how far ahead do I need to book my sled in/how long would it take to getter done? Average cost on a rev?

call me and we can set something up! i charge $150 for a tunnel, doesnt matter what brand they are all pretty much the same in size!

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
call me and we can set something up! i charge $150 for a tunnel, doesnt matter what brand they are all pretty much the same in size!

wow that's a decent price. Some other polisher posted up a link, and on his website it said he charges $263 to polish a tunnel...

Top Bottom