Aftermarket suggestions for 05 m7

Justin_stannard

Reaction score
I currently have an 05 m7 162" it has a mbrp can and high compression heads. I only run above 6500'(mountains) I am wondering what other suggestions you might have. Any and all suggestions are appretiated

woodym7

Reaction score
HOLTZ RELOCATION BRACKETS FOR REAR SUSPENSION.......switch the track to a power claw, and go with a dalton helix and shell rip harder than it does now..........i have the head pipe and can, y pipe didnt do a damn thing...as for what else risers are a must......

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I currently have an 05 m7 162" it has a mbrp can and high compression heads. I only run above 6500'(mountains) I am wondering what other suggestions you might have. Any and all suggestions are appretiated

Justin you related to Kent?? He'd be about 46

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BOONDOCKER BOX!!!!! Cleans up that bottom end and cleans up the throttle responce through the entire rpm range

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

buy a polaris.......haha

Justin_stannard

Reaction score
Thank you for your advice do you know what size or model number of the helix you use or would suggest?

Top Bottom