Aftermarket skis

matm8snopro

Reaction score
Im thinking of upgrading skis for this season, was thinking of slp's powder pros? Any suggestions? Simmons?? What skis are you guys running?

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run the simmons and love em... wouldnt buy another sled without those bein the first thing... Ive also heasrd great things about the SLYDOGS...

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ive got simmons and powderhounds and the simmons are great for reducing the darting on hardpack trails,but I try to stay off trails,the powderhounds tend to dart a bit more on the trails but are way better for floatation in the powder,they both are good ski's but repalcing the carbides on powderhounds is half the cost as there are only two,simmons have four.With that being said I just traded my simmons ski's for a Mountain Mod seat,I like the powderhounds......................happy shopping!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ive got simmons and powderhounds and the simmons are great for reducing the darting on hardpack trails,but I try to stay off trails,the powderhounds tend to dart a bit more on the trails but are way better for floatation in the powder,they both are good ski's but repalcing the carbides on powderhounds is half the cost as there are only two,simmons have four.With that being said I just traded my simmons ski's for a Mountain Mod seat,I like the powderhounds......................happy shopping!
catmando!

I have both as well ans support Catmandoo's statement.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando!

Well im hoping those simmons are at least a step up from stock

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride sly dogs.. there awesome i would highly recommend them... they also look really good..

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Simmons on my M7, SLP on my M1000. Overall I'd recommend the Powder Pros. Simmons are fine on the M7, so would probably be OK on an M8. They were downright dangerous on the M1000. Powder Pros work great on both.:)

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Simmons on my M7, SLP on my M1000. Overall I'd recommend the Powder Pros. Simmons are fine on the M7, so would probably be OK on an M8. They were downright dangerous on the M1000. Powder Pros work great on both.:)

Y downright dangerous on the 1000?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Y downright dangerous on the 1000?

what you guys talkin' 'bout. I run Simmons on my M1000 and love them. What is so dangerous 'bout them?

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree the simmons are way better than stock. i never have tried the slydogs...but this yr i will on one of our demos..... all round the simmons are really good for the trail and powder. i put 3000 km on mine and sold the sled with the original rods...fyi.... i guess it depends on the snow conditions and how much road riding you do... lol

Top Bottom