Aftermarket Bumpers superduty

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what people are running for aftermarket bumpers on there superduty Might change out the bumpers on the f 450 I like these fusion bumpers

Attachments

• FusionBumper-2008-10-03.jpg
    FusionBumper-2008-10-03.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 189
  • FusionBumper-d99-12-Rear-12.jpg
    FusionBumper-d99-12-Rear-12.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 194

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JMO and experiences
I have had road armor and they look great but don’t hold up to any real use (winching, using the tow points).

I have also had fab four way better then the road armor but I hated having to use the lights they are made for (All glass lenses) I was replacing them 2-3 times a year.

So on my new truck I am running Bulletproof bumpers. Wow what a great customer service, products and the guy building them.
ME: I wanted them set up for LED's
Bulletproof: No problem
ME: I wanted to change how they mounted the rear tow points
ME: I want the front grill bar made out of bigger tube
Me: I want to change how the rear winch sits in the bumper
And so on... Really good guys will make pretty well any changes you want to there bumper.

Just and FYI on them Fusion bumpers, I have seen them up close very nice looking/eye appeal but they look pretty light duty, you can actually see the bumper twist slightly when you pick up one end, Also I did try contacting them directly (before I had ever seen one in person) and never did get any calls back or even an e-mail.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I've had the road armors before seem to work good for me. I've heard about these bulletproof bumpers seem pretty awesome and pretty good customer service. Thats my issue right now is finiding a bumper to fit Baja designs led lights. seems like bulletproof might be the way to go!

Gforce21

Reaction score
JMO and experiences
I have had road armor and they look great but don’t hold up to any real use (winching, using the tow points).

I have also had fab four way better then the road armor but I hated having to use the lights they are made for (All glass lenses) I was replacing them 2-3 times a year.

So on my new truck I am running Bulletproof bumpers. Wow what a great customer service, products and the guy building them.
ME: I wanted them set up for LED's
ME: I wanted to change how they mounted the rear tow points
ME: I want the front grill bar made out of bigger tube
Me: I want to change how the rear winch sits in the bumper
And so on... Really good guys will make pretty well any changes you want to there bumper.

Just and FYI on them Fusion bumpers, I have seen them up close very nice looking/eye appeal but they look pretty light duty, you can actually see the bumper twist slightly when you pick up one end, Also I did try contacting them directly (before I had ever seen one in person) and never did get any calls back or even an e-mail.

Ive got a different view. While they make a good product, their customer service was the worst ive ever had. Paid in full up front for front and rear superduty bumpers. Told it would be 3 weeks. At 3 weeks I called. He told me hed check and call back. He didnt. This happened 6 more times. Had to drive to reddeer at the 7 week mark and confront him because i was sick of him telling me hed check and call back. They still werent even made yet. Eventally got them 11 weeks after I paid. Will never deal with them again.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom