Aftermarket brute bumper

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who makes a good aftermarket front and rear bumper for the 08 brute? All i could find is the bison bumpers ( like the front but not the rear) and Warn bumpers. I like the staight double tube style but dont know if their available.

I know theres lots of you kawi guys out there, help me out please.:beer:

BIG_BRUTE750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kimpex makes a front and rear bumbers. but i think the warn might even make a back one to. and moose makes front and back i think. i could sell you a bison one.:beer:

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hears apic of a brute with the warn front

Attachments

• warn bumper.jpg
    warn bumper.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 187

RaineMaker

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but I just purchased the bumper in the picture here from a dealer. The dealer is to far to drive so I got it shipped it was a steal at only $$80 brand new so I didn't want to hesitate you know how that goes in kijiji you hesitate you loose out. Now I can't find any info even on warns sight as to weather it fits onto my brute 750i 08. I know it's for the 750i just not sure the year. I'm prepared to cut and weld if I need to modify. So if anyone has this bumper on their 08 750i ease my nerves or gimmie warning to let my nabour know we need to do some welding. Thanx bros

RaineMaker

Reaction score
Well I did some research and am thinking I'm going to have to mod it. I found a thread on another forum where the guy did some really nice mods and said that it's easy to mod the mounting brackets so I'll see when I get to install time and post my findings invade anyone else runs into this.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a kick ass set of bumpers for my 08 brute from the kawi dealer in hinton. its MOOSE. it is big and gnarly looking and friggen tough!!! it bolted right on no modifying or nothing. looks sick and works very good!

RaineMaker

Reaction score
Yah I probably would have got moose but this was
$80 so I couldn't pass it up.I also wanted a bumper not a bush guard. Bumper will replace the plastic pos on the front of my brute as it's cracked and busted. How much for the Moose front?

slngshott

Reaction score
Ok guys Im new to this site and looking for answers for a brush guard. I realy like the moose brush guards but they only list for 08-10 Brute Force 750. I have a 06 Brute Force 750. Will it fit?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok guys Im new to this site and looking for answers for a brush guard. I realy like the moose brush guards but they only list for 08-10 Brute Force 750. I have a 06 Brute Force 750. Will it fit?

'08 to '10 they added EFI and a new front clip. I think it might interfere with the front plastic a bit.

Check some other sites that Moose distributes to to see if they got any left over for your model year.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
'08 to '10 they added EFI and a new front clip. I think it might interfere with the front plastic a bit.

Check some other sites that Moose distributes to to see if they got any left over for your model year.

The front clip is the same through all the Brutes(until the 2012 model), the only difference is the 08 and newer had a grill instead of an opening in front of the Rad. The 08 and newer Brutes need different bumpers due to the 2 mounting holes for the bottom, at the front of the skids are slighty wider(can't remember if the holes are wider or closer together) so the bolts won't fit in.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ttt hey ya big brute i pm'ed ya still looking to see if ya have the bumper

Top Bottom