Aftermarket A-arms for IQ?

TGS

Reaction score
Anyone know if A arms for the IQ chassis are available through the aftermarket?

shady877

Reaction score
I bought a set from holz racing they bolt right on and work great so far. They were also about half the price of factory parts, they come in black or red powder coat so they look cooler and they seem stronger. They also came with a set of lightweight tierods. Did yours bend sitting in the back of your truck? Mine did and i was kinda choked it broke when i wasnt even riding haha.

TGS

Reaction score
Aftermarket stock replacement or peformance it doesn't really matter to me. I just want something that will last I've been through 3 of the stock A arms already and it's not like I've been cranking them off rocks or anything. ITS GETTING OLD REAL QUICK haha

Rocky Mountain Rider

Reaction score
I know this may some like I dreamed it up but I bent a ski and a left lower A arm a short time ago and so I asked my dealership bout aftermarket and he advised me that another one of their customers had done it before blowing his motor, well Polaris took one look at the sled with the aftermarket parts on it and would not honor the warranty because of non stock parts. Yes I know that the components are not related but I'm just telling you what the dealership told me!!

shady877

Reaction score
ha well that sucks for him but they should have to prove that the a-arms somehow caused the blow-up. That would be impossible to prove since its not possible ha id lose it if i were him. I even have an aftermarket pipe and can on my engine and the warranty's expired and theyre still warrantying mine. I have to pay for labor but polaris is covering the parts.

wodge99

Reaction score
I bought a set from holz racing they bolt right on and work great so far. They were also about half the price of factory parts, they come in black or red powder coat so they look cooler and they seem stronger. They also came with a set of lightweight tierods. Did yours bend sitting in the back of your truck? Mine did and i was kinda choked it broke when i wasnt even riding haha.

I hate it when that happen's...hahahaha

Rocky Mountain Rider

Reaction score
ha well that sucks for him but they should have to prove that the a-arms somehow caused the blow-up. That would be impossible to prove since its not possible ha id lose it if i were him. I even have an aftermarket pipe and can on my engine and the warranty's expired and theyre still warrantying mine. I have to pay for labor but polaris is covering the parts.

And then I walk into a dealership and they're selling a full set of SLP exhaust.

northsledder

Reaction score
after my tree magnet had some bent a-arms I bought a set from this guy. they have been pretty good. Think he is located in Denver, quick turnaround on stuff so far.

or those that are interested his name is Jeff and his number is 720-635-3815, he builds uppers for 85 and lowers for 95. Makes them for rmk and dragons. Beats paying polaris 150 plus

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a set of alternative impact cro-molys on mine and the are alright

Top Bottom