Afghanistan Taliban Takeover

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alight almost spit out my coffee when I seen this headline. How gullible are we. Wait till one gets hit with a rocket launcher as its leaving full of people fleeing. Also I guess they need the extra votes, bring people in by the military plane loads.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8123596/canada-afghanistan-military-planes/

View attachment 241525
If the politicians were on the plane (Trudeau, Freeland, etal) then trip might be worth it. As long as they don’t come back. Incompetent breeds incompetence.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This might sound bad but
I hope this turns into a sh!t show for trudman maybe those eastern bastards will realize what an idiot he and his woke government is.
Don’t hold your breath.These people are completely disconnected with reality and well sheltered.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now Im not saying I necessarily believe this, but I did see that picture a couple days ago, and I remember thinking something about those windows seems off. I never gave it much more thought, and I didn’t notice all the other things about the plane being different, but the windows for sure.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glare on the windows? Maybe they self tint towards the sun? Could be a number of explanations. Anyone that has seen the live video's of Apache's doing low passes to drive people away from the airstrip and the plane actually moving with people hanging off it can see this is just another goofy conspiracy theory and nothing more. Made for some conversation though..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched a Fox interview with Lone Survivor, Marcus Luttrell. He says the President needs to get his GI Joe on and get those people to the airport. He said that is what we train for , to rescue people in hostile territory and he knows his brothers are chomping at the bit to make that happen. They just need to be given orders. When he was told the Secretary of Defense said they did not have the capability to do that he responded quite forcefully that the US can do this and they need to make things happen.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1629405145236.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Todays Biden big moments. Word now that the US government is charging $2000 for every seat to Americans and Afghans on evac planes flying out of Kabul. Joe says today all the NATO allies still love him yet news media outlets still are printing stories of disdain for his leadership from the UK, France and Germany

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So now I see that the US government has ordered commercial airlines to assist in Afghanistan. WOW! no military training, that would be the day if I was a commercial pilot I would take the risk to fly into an area as dangerous as Afghanistan. Mark my words, there will be big headlines when some of this hostility suddenly boils and a plane is shot down by some Taliban or ISIS with a rocket launcher. https://www.reuters.com/world/biden...al-airlines-carry-afghan-evacuees-2021-08-22/

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now I see that the US government has ordered commercial airlines to assist in Afghanistan. WOW! no military training, that would be the day if I was a commercial pilot I would take the risk to fly into an area as dangerous as Afghanistan. Mark my words, there will be big headlines when some of this hostility suddenly boils and a plane is shot down by some Taliban or ISIS with a rocket launcher. https://www.reuters.com/world/biden...al-airlines-carry-afghan-evacuees-2021-08-22/
Yes the pucker factor is starting to ramp up

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

"The aircraft will not fly into Kabul in what Pentagon spokesman John Kirby described as stage 1 of the program, suggesting more commercial aircraft could be activated later."

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The Military Industrial Complex is all set to make billions for another 20 years.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"The aircraft will not fly into Kabul in what Pentagon spokesman John Kirby described as stage 1 of the program, suggesting more commercial aircraft could be activated later."
Yeah that makes more sense to use the commercial planes to fly from partner countries and the C17 's to airlift from Kabul.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yeah that makes more sense to use the commercial planes to fly from partner countries and the C17 's to airlift from Kabul.
That does make more sense. Hopefully the screening is still good, with minimal military on the plane they cant have any issues, don't need another 911.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What have we learned this morning from the Pentagon briefing? The pentagon under questioning have said they are aware the Taliban has given a red line hard date of Aug 31st as the time the Americans need to be off their property and yet Biden has said that he will negotiate with them to extend that deadline if need be. When did America start negotiating with terrorists? Oh yeah when freds buddy got into power. I forgot.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I don't think the Taliban will negotiate, they will start shooting and say what do you want to do. And I predict it will start with something large flying out of the Kabul airport. So the US, Canada and other allies better get moving. The Taliban does not value life.

Top Bottom