Aerocharger

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im dying to throw a leg over one this season. i really think they have the cleanest, simplest setup on the hill. and when your 50 miles into nowhere. the least additional parts and lines the better.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aerocharger is better :D:D

As I have said before, if it's in the budget and you are thinking of getting one. You will have regretted waiting so long in the first place!

the most common complaints and issues i hear from the aerocharger are

#1- consistency- works awesome one day, ok the next, and unbeleivable the 3rd.
#2- reeds - seems everyone i talk to eats reeds but i dont think this is an aero problem
#3- bottom end tuning - some just cant seem to get it to run crisp in the bottom end where it counts.

i see they have done a bunch of work this year and released a bunch of new parts etc. I WANT

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aerocharger is better :D:D

As I have said before, if it's in the budget and you are thinking of getting one. You will have regretted waiting so long in the first place!

Aerocharger is the only good etec kit that I haven't spent any time with. Id like to see one in action some time. Stock seems to be the most consistent from what ive seen.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running an aerocharger on my xm this year , was supper happy with it first trip out , once you ride one you can't go back , it's a game changer for sure , as far as tuning and what not , mine was pull and go , just had to fine tune the clutching and gearing a bit, as far as reliable , I blew my motor into pieces first trip out , from what I can see it was a fuel issue... aerocharger has awesome customer service and I'll rebuild and do it all over again .. From what I've heard the etecs are pretty solid on boost as long as you don't over boost them and you gotta run the right fuel for the right amount of boost , I was running 8psi and honestly next motor I'm setting at 5 , 8 was too much without a skid , didn't need skis , and don't let my blown motor discourage you , I'm hearing a lot of guys are getting high miles on these kits

Top Bottom