Aem afr gauge

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My gauge has started switching display modes(from typical ##.# to #.##). Never received any instruction with gauge and cannt find much info on line, any help-info would be appreciated.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My gauge has started switching display modes(from typical ##.# to #.##). Never received any instruction with gauge and cannt find much info on line, any help-info would be appreciated.

Where did you get it from?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the model? I should have my instructions around here somewhere

This is what I have

Here is their forums also

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the 30-4100. Nothing in the online install directions about 2 different counting modes or how to change between them. Mine seems to switch randomly, leads to some interesting moments to look down and see some bizarre #s while climbing.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the 30-4100. Nothing in the online install directions about 2 different counting modes or how to change between them. Mine seems to switch randomly, leads to some interesting moments to look down and see some bizarre #s while climbing.
chit comes at you fast on that thing....I'm glad I don't know what those little numbers mean. cuz i was too scared to look down at them....does it warp when you hit 88?

Top Bottom