Advice on tnytro

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starting to work on the nytro and have a few changes one is changing steering post and one of the worst things is the seat what seat options is there for a seat with the impulse tank I hate the seat it's to high I move around a lot and this seat is in my way a lot think a skinz seat but not sure it would fit what is everybody using and how do u like it ,

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the same project as you. I plan to take the sled to a welding shop. Get them to drop the tank in the tunnel as much as I can. Looks to be 4-5" of the tank which is 6 1/2" tall. Then run the stock seat or a skinz seat. Should help the sleds handling as it will lower the center of gravity alot.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other option you have is terra alps builds a tunnel for the impulse kits that drops the tank down and uses same impulse seat. Personally I still find that seat to be to wide for my liking and want to go to the stock one

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its to wide tall and long I have a nice tunnel and don't really want to cut it but have thought about it I want a short seat so when I transfer I can go behind the seat also has anyone deleted the rad just to free up some room

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also any one try the black diamond steering and know who carries I want to order one and also need hood and plastics

JDen

Reaction score
Also any one try the black diamond steering and know who carries I want to order one and also need hood and plastics

I've been running the black diamond post for 2 full seasons now and love it. I ordered mine right off their website. I know from talking with Darren and E&S that he had planned on looking into them after he was working on my sled last year, maybe give him a shout and see.

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my Skinz seat. Easy to grip the seat/tunnel with your legs. Not sure how it would work with the impulse tank but im sure it could be fabbed to it. Another thing I love about the Skinz with my MCXpress is there is room to put my hot dog cooker under it right at the Y of the manifold right before my turbo. MMMMMMM Steak.....Chicken wings......Lasagna......Damn must be supper time lol.

Top Bottom