Advice needed.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I just don't know how a new machine driven in a field should be operators fault, I do it all the time with the maverick, and I never said three brands... first was the wildcat, water ingestion was the issue, and then became faulty ECM and wiring, ... Second machine was the 1000 poo... Let you know results of that soon

starting to sound more like the operator than the equipment there fred. three different brands in less than three years. definitely the operator in my opinion. i hope he trys the maverik also, interesting to see if it holds up.
[/QUOTE]

Yes i see 2 different brands now, Still not sure why certain people have only problems with stuff. Water ingestion is usually operator caused, from what i see. Anyway hopefully he has better luck on the can am

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They just hit the floor.
Lots of info on other forums.

Last edited:

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have both the 800 and 900 RZR's, they both work great. The 800 needed some suspension mods (lift and springs). The 900 is a mechanics dream, many new driveline parts (my fault, I drive the piss out of it). The 900 has great power and suspension but I still like the 800 some days on the tight high speed trails.

JLARSH

Reaction score
I've been riding mine for almost a month. Wildcat 700 that is if u want a bike with better power suspension etc etc than the rzr than this is the bike for you. I am not brand loyal at all I destroyed them all I'm just the guy that wants the best toy in the sandbox. This is the best 50''-56'' toy out right now imo.
Oh and when you guys talk power and a clutch that puts it to the it to the ground cat and team did there homework on this one.
I will be grabbing some vid of racing my buddy in his xp 900 cause the 570 and 800 videos are a complete joke. The wildkitten is faster than the 900.

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 900xp, lots of power when I need it, smooth ride on the trails. I only have trail troubles on the bypasses cut into the bush. It gets a little tight sometimes. My buddy has a 800 and he keeps up most of the time. He put on a 2" lift for added clearance. I recommend the 900, if you buy the 800, get the 800 S.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 900xp, lots of power when I need it, smooth ride on the trails. I only have trail troubles on the bypasses cut into the bush. It gets a little tight sometimes. My buddy has a 800 and he keeps up most of the time. He put on a 2" lift for added clearance. I recommend the 900, if you buy the 800, get the 800 S.

I don't go around with my 900. Just down the middle..

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
900 XP owners
Would you guys recommend or have the high clearance 3 inch lift on any that have posted .

The high arch clearance a arms.
If I buy one I was looking at doing it with 27-28 inch tires max.( big horns)
Sorry not trying to high jack 😃

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get the high arch A-arms for the 900. I bent mine on my 2nd ride. I winched out of a hole and a log was laying low. Didnt know it was there, I have Catvos high arch lower arms now (stock height). Much stronger and heavier.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
900 XP owners
Would you guys recommend or have the high clearance 3 inch lift on any that have posted .

The high arch clearance a arms.
If I buy one I was looking at doing it with 27-28 inch tires max.( big horns)
Sorry not trying to high jack 

I have the Rubberdown 2.5" lift, working good so far. More clearance than an S with a 5".

danmilton87

Reaction score
I have the Rubberdown 2.5" lift, working good so far. More clearance than an S with a 5".

I'm lookin at this kit I want something around 4 inch I read that this feels like a three inch kit do you recommend this kit
This is my rzr

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's relatively cheap and haven't had any issues. Measured when I installed it, gained 3" in the front and 2 3/4" in the rear. Pretty easy to install, right rear is tricky with snorkels though.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been riding mine for almost a month. Wildcat 700 that is if u want a bike with better power suspension etc etc than the rzr than this is the bike for you. I am not brand loyal at all I destroyed them all I'm just the guy that wants the best toy in the sandbox. This is the best 50''-56'' toy out right now imo.
Oh and when you guys talk power and a clutch that puts it to the it to the ground cat and team did there homework on this one.
I will be grabbing some vid of racing my buddy in his xp 900 cause the 570 and 800 videos are a complete joke. The wildkitten is faster than the 900.

I'm really interested to hear how these hold up. Narrow machines are of interest to me as one of my sites was four days brushing to get wide enough for quads. (Dead pine blow down... What a bitch that was to clear.)

-Sent from my Motorola Startac-

JLARSH

Reaction score
I'm really interested to hear how these hold up. Narrow machines are of interest to me as one of my sites was four days brushing to get wide enough for quads. (Dead pine blow down... What a bitch that was to clear.)

-Sent from my Motorola Startac-
Have a couple hundred km on it now and it's been holding up great. Have not babied it at all and I have to keep up with a 13 Mav and the 11 Xp900.
Should be getting the 28'' zillas on by hopefully next weekend along with the winch installed. Still waitin on backordered bumpers,roof and storage..

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked with with the owner, he said all was covered under warranty, and just picked up from local dealer... Issue was a blown belt that wraped around crank seal and took it out, that caused the damage, motor had less than five hrs on it... Dealer said only one so far with issues they sold...

we will have lots of opportunitys to compare this spring, so far the maverick has been a bullet with 2000km on it

Well I just don't know how a new machine driven in a field should be operators fault, I do it all the time with the maverick, and I never said three brands... first was the wildcat, water ingestion was the issue, and then became faulty ECM and wiring, ... Second machine was the 1000 poo... Let you know results of that soon

starting to sound more like the operator than the equipment there fred. three different brands in less than three years. definitely the operator in my opinion. i hope he trys the maverik also, interesting to see if it holds up.
[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom