Adding Bogger to your Ignore list

S

stripe

To add Bogger to you Ignore list. click on user cp at the top of the page. go to the left navigation panel.click on Edit Ignore list. type Bogger in the specified space given. click okay

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Stripe :beer:.... Much appreciated. :d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To add Bogger to you Ignore list. click on user cp at the top of the page. go to the left navigation panel.click on Edit Ignore list. type Bogger in the specified space given. click okay

Bogger makes me laugh out loud when I'm all by myself. Sometimes I scare me... its entertaining, so I will let him stay!!

Must say, I never figured out the connection to Plio, but I now see the resemblance! :eek:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Must say, I never figured out the connection to Plio, but I now see the resemblance! :eek:

YA, THEY'RE LIKE 2 LITTLE GREMLINS..... LOOK ALIKE, SMELL ALIKE, BOTH HAVE GOOD LOOKING WIVES(STILL CAN'T FIGURE THAT ONE OUT), SIMILAR INTERESTS, HANG AROUND TOGETHER LIKE 2 LITTLE PEAS IN A POD........LOL :beer::d:d:d:d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thanks Eddy..... NOW THERE SHOULD BE NO WHINING.......

now that members have this vital information I expect the number of infrakshins against me should be much reduced in frequency & Severity......

Unfortunately you failed to mention to these fine folks that we are unable to place moderators on our ignore list, so they may be able to get away from my banter and skulduggery but they are STUCK with you.......

Just sayin.....:d:p:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
YA, THEY'RE LIKE 2 LITTLE GREMLINS..... LOOK ALIKE, SMELL ALIKE, BOTH HAVE GOOD LOOKING WIVES(STILL CAN'T FIGURE THAT ONE OUT), SIMILAR INTERESTS, HANG AROUND TOGETHER LIKE 2 LITTLE PEAS IN A POD........LOL :beer::d:d:d:d:d

Kinda like you and Curtis (SBR) eh??????????????

Sledbunny racing...... RAWR.....

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey it's be nice to Bogger day. It's his birthday. Ed did you wish him a Happy Birthday?

Your theory is skewed Ron

Sincere dislike is soooooo much more appealing than fraudulent acceptance

like another members signature says....

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than liked for who I'm not"

S

stripe

I hope so I'm getting tired of numerous pm about you and your way of antagonizing other users:eek: i am just offering them a way to escape you :d but you are right one can't place moderators on there ignore list but it go's both ways i as a moderators can't add any user to my ignore list:rolleyes:

Thanks Eddy..... NOW THERE SHOULD BE NO WHINING.......

now that members have this vital information I expect the number of infrakshins against me should be much reduced in frequency & Severity......

Unfortunately you failed to mention to these fine folks that we are unable to place moderators on our ignore list, so they may be able to get away from my banter and skulduggery but they are STUCK with you.......

Just sayin.....:d:p:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I hope so I'm getting tired of numerous pm about you and your way of antagonizing other users:eek: i am just offering them a way to escape you :d but you are right one can't place moderators on there ignore list but it go's both ways i as a moderators can't add any user to my ignore list:rolleyes:

Is that a FACT....... Hmmmmmmmmmm.........

:d:d

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
how the hell did i get dragged into this chit........who would want to ignore me.....

becides all the fags in BIGFOOTS BOX, that stop chatting everytime i type.....:(

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how the hell did i get dragged into this chit........who would want to ignore me.....

becides all the fags in BIGFOOTS BOX, that stop chatting everytime i type.....:(

I always answer be do......:d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
This thread should be inserted into the introductions thread.......

That way new members are warned early and maybe we can avoid that first awkward conversation where they make the mistake of taking me seriously..........

Just sayin....

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread should be inserted into the introductions thread.......

That way new members are warned early and maybe we can avoid that first awkward conversation where they make the mistake of taking me seriously..........

Just sayin....

I did not know that anyone took you seriously !!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I did not know that anyone took you seriously !!!!!

Sometimes it happens..... There are those folks who lack the ability to separate the internet from real life.....

I have in the past made people mad.....

it makes me chuckle......the mods not so much......:d:d

Top Bottom