Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just thought id see who's all an addict...the 1st sted is admitance! lol

Im Tyler and im a Snow and Mud Addict!

Last edited:

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well....at first I was just experimenting or lets say, a recreational user but as of lately I find myself using more and more. My name is Drew and I'm a snow and mud user.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs to talk about there addiction please contact me at my new company s&m anonymous. As i am a recovering addict myself i understand what you are going through.:d

Last edited:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find i wake up mad and aggravated, shaking, sometimes in a cold sweat waiting for my computer to fire up.....NOT FAST ENOUGH.....NEED MODS....then the calming becomes me when i see the snow and mud banner load at the top of the page and i get my fix. I dread the night for which i cannot see jbb's beer and babes, 1160 in a wedge chassis and all the riding updates. Hello everyone, my name is steve and I am an addict.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it started out for me about 2 yrs ago. my friends said try it it cool. so i checked it out experimented you could say. once in a while take a hit in the middle of the day. weekends where hard as no int access. so it started that i needed it during the day at work:eek: sometimes. than i became a habitual user now 2000+ hits later i am addicted. i have since brought in my wife, who is slowly becoming an addict, as well. hello my name is clayton an i am an addict.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find i wake up mad and aggravated, shaking, sometimes in a cold sweat waiting for my computer to fire up.....NOT FAST ENOUGH.....NEED MODS....then the calming becomes me when i see the snow and mud banner load at the top of the page and i get my fix. I dread the night for which i cannot see jbb's beer and babes, 1160 in a wedge chassis and all the riding updates. Hello everyone, my name is steve and I am an addict.

i got over that problem by leaving it on

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You people all need help, Awfully glad I don't have a problem.......

Good luck with your struggles...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You people all need help, Awfully glad I don't have a problem.......

thats just cause your a dealer. :d
you and you 7000+ post whore buddies are the root cause of our addictions. lol
you lead this beutiful life of posting usless, well mostof it anyways, info and talkin all kinds of smack in the tgc. livin the good life.
then we all think we can acheive that lifestyle to and post away. then we just become post whore addicts, not being able to wait for our next post or someone to start a new thread that we can post on.
sometimes i find myself postying just top post, seriously check out the tgc, yes my name is clayton and i am an addict.

Last edited:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know you've got it bad when you start using your S&M handle over your real name! The bank wouldn't accept BADSS as a recognizable name on our mortgage....they need to get a life and wake up to whats happening in the real world. Snow and Mud rules....it is the dawn of a new age revolution folks!!!! Nope....I am not an addict....

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My name is femme..... errr I mean ... Ally.

I am not sure what signs really opened my eyes to the fact that I'm an addict, but saying to my hubby "I've got a new nickname for the baby, femme.bot." was a pretty good indicator.

Or me going home saying "OMG you will never guess what I read on Snow and Mud today!" just about everyday

Or me saying "I posted a thread on Snow and Mud, and they tell me that this is the way to go..."

OR even him talking to me, while I'm surfing around on my phone, and he getting frustrated cuz I'm ignoring him and giggling profusely about the 1160's thread.

I am proud to say I check the site religiously, that I rack up my phone bill to keep tabs on certain threads, and am already going through withdrawls and I'm not even gone yet.

Last edited:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you people all need help, awfully glad i don't have a problem.......

ian! Sled sites are like crack to you. You cant get enough. Ya cracker azz ho. Lol

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I am not sure what signs really opened my eyes to the fact that I'm an addict, but saying to my hubby "I've got a new nickname for the baby, femme.bot." was a pretty good indicator.

Or me going home saying "OMG you will never guess what I read on Snow and Mud today!" just about everyday

Or me saying "I posted a thread on Snow and Mud, and they tell me that this is the way to go..."

OR even him talking to me, while I'm surfing around on my phone, and he getting frustrated cuz I'm ignoring him and giggling profusely about the 1160's thread.

I am proud to say I check the site religiously, that I rack up my phone bill to keep tabs on certain threads, and am already going through withdrawls and I'm not even gone yet.

your going to go to work when your off just to use the internet

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

and now your baby is addicted to poor thing didn't even have a chance. nice mom using while prego.:eek:

Top Bottom