Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blew out the driveshaft on my second sled, 275 km's. MFD: August 1 / 2012
155 Warranty 010.jpg

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of these failures. I know of your pain. Polaris will make it up to you. Don`t give up you bought a great sled.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about all the shafts breaking. Not to get off the topic but why would you go out into the back country knowing the shaft can fail when you can buy the $70.00 clamp and not put your buds through all the pain.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about all the shafts breaking. Not to get off the topic but why would you go out into the back country knowing the shaft can fail when you can buy the $70.00 clamp and not put your buds through all the pain.

I've been wondering the same for a few weeks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Alot of people do not know about the driveshaft issue..... I was just chattin with a girl here at work and she said her boyfriends sled was caput..... I asked her what it was and she replied a 2013 pro RMK. Driveshaft blew..... she said he was pissed off and cannot get anything done untill after christmas now and they had a trip planned over xmas.......bummer

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was asking a buddy who ownes a new pro what the dealer was telling him about his drive shaft and he is under the impression that if it doesn't break in the first 30 km it will be okay.Dont wanna see him have it break in the mountains.And why are the dealers so nonchalant about the whole thing.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alot of people do not know about the driveshaft issue..... I was just chattin with a girl here at work and she said her boyfriends sled was caput..... I asked her what it was and she replied a 2013 pro RMK. Driveshaft blew..... she said he was pissed off and cannot get anything done untill after christmas now and they had a trip planned over xmas.......bummer

I have a new driveshaft and a clamp If he needs we can get him going maybe even get it done under warranty. Have him call.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I feel for you guys. I would be pretty choked. You would think that these issues would have come up during testing and before these rigs were released to the masses.

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I feel for you guys. I would be pretty choked. You would think that these issues would have come up during testing and before these rigs were released to the masses.

Or before we sent our Good 600 Iq's to a new owner!!:headscratch3: LoL

Got my clamp from Chrisco and Tyson!! Good to go now:sled1: Happy Happy Happy

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all the Polaris dealers.....:(. I feel for them. They will be getting phone calls all through the holidays from disgruntled peeps wanting there updates done. Been there done that....

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
merry christmas to all the polaris dealers.....:(. I feel for them. They will be getting phone calls all through the holidays from disgruntled peeps wanting there updates done. Been there done that....
x2 .......

Jeff K

Reaction score
I have a 2013 shaft/drivers with RK Tek clamp in the classifieds if anyone needs one quickly to get back on the snow.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They spent $13000 for the most flickable mountain sled on the market, they should be able to ride them anywhere.
I've ridden two days with two different 13 pro's and they ran very well without any issue at all. Both riders were very aggressive and pushed as hard as they could all day long.

Last edited:

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of these failures. I know of your pain. Polaris will make it up to you. Don`t give up you bought a great sled.

They'll make it up for sure, just like those IQ 800's! Sorry guys, I'm still sour on Polaris for that whole fiasco. And I didn't even own one, just saw way too many guys heartbroken over them.

I really hope they can get this figured out with a permanent solution. Good luck boys and girls.

Top Bottom