AC and Yamaha partnership?

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rummor has it cats is folding, no sales and no customers.

another un-educated useless post. With a rise over the last year from $16 to $43 per share, I don't think AC is going away.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was Yamaha I wouldn't be selling that off. I would keep it for my own use. With the big 3 all going to clean 2 stroke technology Yamaha needs to go that way as well if they are serious about being a marketshare leader. The question is are they? They certainly have the ability and weight behind them to do it.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully it will be a contender didnt the e-tek technology come from a marine engine to?? Turned out great for them i dont know of one guy that isint happy with that motor.....lets hope cat has the same luck with the same idea

1970gto

Reaction score
rummor has it cats is folding, no sales and no customers.

Strange, where I'm from there are Cats everywhere. Just did a look arround my garage and I'm looking at $90,000.00 yes you read right. In Cat products in the last 2 years.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Strange, where I'm from there are Cats everywhere. Just did a look arround my garage and I'm looking at $90,000.00 yes you read right. In Cat products in the last 2 years.

See it quite often where there's isolated dealerships that are good compared to their competition. Couple years ago, everyone around Cranbrook seemed to be on Cats, while everyone around Golden were on Doo's.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This kinda reminds me of a dragons den episode where the dragons tell the guy to stop throwing money at a bad idea and the lady cry's because the story is so sad.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See it quite often where there's isolated dealerships that are good compared to their competition. Couple years ago, everyone around Cranbrook seemed to be on Cats, while everyone around Golden were on Doo's.

Probably because we've got a Cat dealer....haven't had a Doo dealer for quite a while now.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Us canadians like to support these pricks with our tax dollars..................nice!

Government support for Bombardier under scrutiny
"Bombardier Inc." and "BRP" (Bombardier Recreational Products) are different companies. In 2003, Bombardier Inc. sold its Recreational Products Division to a group of investors: Bain Capital (50%), Bombardier Family (35%) and Caisse de Dépôt & Placements du Québec (15%).

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Bombardier Inc." and "BRP" (Bombardier Recreational Products) are different companies. In 2003, Bombardier Inc. sold its Recreational Products Division to a group of investors: Bain Capital (50%), Bombardier Family (35%) and Caisse de Dépôt & Placements du Québec (15%).

Thank you Dave! How AC and Yamaha possibly sharing technology turns into a BRP subsidy thread I'll never know. Lol.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you Dave! How AC and Yamaha possibly sharing technology turns into a BRP subsidy thread I'll never know. Lol.
If we were on BCR right now this would now turn into a Mitt Romney is the devil thread since Bain Capital was mentioned.....but here on SW, we shall stay the course...all threads must remain on topic.

Now.....were's Imdooin, Tex and Arff? Hahahaha

Tang

Reaction score
You think financial support for Bombardier only started after the 2003 transfer?

Did not mean to muck with this thread, but people on the first page just shoot from the hip with A/C closing.

Sorry

Top Bottom