Absolute Power & Performance

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont be too hard on yourself, jarrid, its like this after 18 yrs in business i can assure you no matter how hard to try you cant keep everyone happy, the biggest difference between a good shop and a bad shop is attitude-
the true shops that care. keep caring, and giving the service and quality focus on that your customer base will speak for itself,

I found out quick everyones your friend when they want a deal, and you find out how understanding and sincere they are when something goes south. I just listen smile and remind them about the 2500 km it worked fine and now we need to find out why the last 20 km sucked.... i try to keep things in perspective and i find in most cases it rubbs off on the customer... if i smile they smile, we dont make the parts i always say we just order them, were held ransom at times buy our suppliers. im dealing know with a marine supply that basically hung me out to dry with an outboard customer who wanted his motor for the long weekend, well know after i prepaid the parts they dont know where the order is or if they ordered it, as dealers and builders were held ransome too.

To all customers past, present and future, please remember we are like you, not perfect, we have our flaws, the virtues of my business are just like what we all look for, be patient, be tolerent , be thorough, be fair, be honest. somedays when your balls deep its tough to see the silver lining but we try...

there are days when customers come in with an attitude and are mad about something unrelated and unleash on us, but we have to smile and be pro's

in a nut shell were not all the same, and were not all bad. just be able to see our faults before we point out the ones in others. I know its a good thing i own a shop, because i can be a real dkk if something is not done on my toys, but i try to use that to understand the customers concerns...

btw have any cat mountian chassis i have a turbo z1 that i might need a frame for....

keep up the good work... i hear good things about your shop....

Terry

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To- Pap, Max and TT very well said. I could not say it any better. Jarrid has done a lot of work for me in the past and will continue to do so in the future. I'm human and when I break my junk I have to buck up. And TT you should be a columnist.

Absolute Power

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
To all customers past, present and future, please remember we are like you, not perfect, we have our flaws, the virtues of my business are just like what we all look for, be patient, be tolerent , be thorough, be fair, be honest. somedays when your balls deep its tough to see the silver lining but we try...

there are days when customers come in with an attitude and are mad about something unrelated and unleash on us, but we have to smile and be pro's

in a nut shell were not all the same, and were not all bad. just be able to see our faults before we point out the ones in others. I know its a good thing i own a shop, because i can be a real dkk if something is not done on my toys, but i try to use that to understand the customers concerns...

Terry
Terry,Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are in Blue River/Valemount area for the holidays.....

Top Bottom