Absolute Power & Performance

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I just wanted to tell you all about Absolute Power & Performance. Its a full service shop for Snowmobile and Atv modifications, Parts, Sales and Service. Jarrid gives you his personal attention on all your modification needs. He doesn't take on too much and gets your mods, repairs or maintence done in a reasonable amount of time. He has a full supply of parts as well from big wheel kits to Nos kits.

Absolute Power & Performance
Jarrid Juse
7 Reil Drive
St. Albert, Alberta
780-460-9101
abspow@telus.net website to be added soon

More to be added to the photo gallery..

RON

Attachments

• dec19 011.jpg
    dec19 011.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 510
  • dec19 029.jpg
    dec19 029.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 539
  • dec19 030.jpg
    dec19 030.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 525
  • dec19 031.jpg
    dec19 031.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 507
  • dec19 026.jpg
    dec19 026.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 501

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to be rude man, but i think hes a little out to lunch on some of his pricing, have u looked at what he asks for some of the sleds he builds. u can build a really bad a$$ sled for 16-28 grand. but, thats just my opinion.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I have shopped at Absolute power, Specialtiy and Mountain magic and there all expensive, when you add mods to a sled it add's up very fast. Its not hard at all to spend $25K on a sled, check your bills.

My opinion of Jarrid is he gives you more personal service that I dont get at Specaility or Mountain Magic.

You have to Pay to Play!!

RON

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya true enough, but im just getting at the what they ask for some of there parts. i deal states side because the price is always better with the exchange rate. Well i might have to give him a try one day.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I have bought some stuff by mail order, some is good some is no good. I bought tie rods for my atv, they were wrong, now by the time I send them back, I lost money. But I did by some sled parts and saved alot too..

RON

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never dealt with Absolute Power & Performance, but I do deal with Brown's Leisure world in Saskatchewan. They are an Arctic Cat Dealer. My local store is out to lunch on most of his stuff. Even after I pay for shipping my cost is still lower than locally. If he ships out of Sask there is no PST. Real nice people to deal with and quick. Sorry to cut in on your'e Absolute power thread.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the way i look at it also. my local dealer is out to lunch and thats y i dont really deal local any more unless i abslutly need something.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There all out to lunch.I just got my Kingcat back.I got the dealer to turn my track around,give it a first sevice(second time)different dealer.The second dealer got it right(echo Cycle).Guess who the first dealer was! Anyway..Just under 600.00 bucks.The first dealer was likely cheaper than absolute is but I bet absolute would have done it right the first time and I'm willing to pay for a job done right.What I'm babbling about is that my next trip to a shop is going to be to meet jarrid.
Question is would I have paid more for one trip to absolute than two trips to dealers who nowadays have the personality of a rock? Well,all I want is good service and to treated like I'm paying customer!
Moral of my Story......Cheaper is not always better!
catmando!:doh:

sledhead65

Reaction score
Sled Stuff

I havent been to absolute yet, but i feel i might, i am getting sick of being treated badly at specialty, i was told with Ken jumping up and down that these are the right parts, then i drive home a hour away and guess what.. wrong parts, then when i try returning them i have to fight for my GST??? AFTER i get the guilt trip that it is my fault i got the wrong parts, i did not buy the wrong parts.. i was sold the wrong parts by a "pro". I just dont feel you get personalized service.. maybe ti is just the phone that is permanently attached to his ear and cant hear his customers... lol

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where's The Service?????

:rant: It seems that the problem of good service is one you can't pin on just one dealer. I don't understand it but alot of the dealers whether aftermarket or original manufacture dealers have a problem understanding what good customer service is (hence the rise of internet sales) and it would'nt be rocket science stuff to offer good service for ex (a smile on their face, seem to understand and care about your particular problem or inquiries and are willing to give you a minute of their time) now in saying that a few of the dealers out there have figured this out and guess who is quite succesful in their deralership????? I have had pretty good luck with our local dealer and when I have been in a pinch to get something fixed or have a question about mods they have been accomadating. Now in saying all this it comes in very handy if you have some mechanical abilitiy as this allows you to do alot of your own service and repairs but when you need that dealer support and you have a good one to depend on give them your support!!!!!!

Happy Sledden

mach 2

Reaction score
im with you on the gouging part. brp have gotten way out to lunch on thier parts pricing. my dealer is friendly enough but i get a rash every time the numbers come up on the little computer. after years in this sport you gain a little savy though, finding different sources for what you need. did you see those big idler wheels at absolute power, i might have to go by and check those out,(do i get a discount for saying that) lol

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
High Prices

I agree, many of the dealers and shops are priced way too high and their service levels have dropped. If it was "that" bad they would go out of business (we are told). We have the right to shop around for the price and service levels we expect....and we should. We should also tell the company's we are not happy with, in writting, our thoughts. If enough people complain then they will get the picture (maybe). I know that places I deal with others will say thay suck. It's personal and I'm happy there.
Keep in mind that the Big Four will not lower their prices because there is a "value" to using thier parts....I don't agree, but at time have to pay the price.

Shop around!

Just my two cents...

:rant: :rant: :rant:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never been in his shop, would love to check it out. I have been dealing with mountain magic with little things as i don't have the cash for a mod and he has been awsome!! when ever i have had a question or problem he (or some one else who answers the phone) always has taken the time to talk to me and has so far been %100 percent on finding the cause of my problem or answer. In my opinion mountain magic has great service compard to the dealership i have delt with in the past.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: High Prices

i will not say any more than this. I have had work done at APP and you will crap your pants when you get the final bill. The quote and actual bill are going to be different. Also, the unit i paid big dollars for did not work worth a crap and i had to tune it all myself anyhow. Enuff said... Good luck with APP boys.

Last edited by a moderator:

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: High Prices

Been in and out of a few places in the last year and seen a real change in service recently. Kind of seems these guys know that money isn't going to be spent so loosely in the coming months and the change of attitude is showing. Have never heard of anyones mod project being completed for original estimated price, cynical enough to say that you were probably over quoted if it was. Word of warning regarding places wanting you to drop off sleds and taking $$ deposits, remember they'll have your sled and money leaving you very little recourse over unreasonable delays, poor customer service, and final bills. Check around the evidence is out there good and bad.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a two wheel rear axel of of APP - very happy. I was sold the wrong axel by CR. It's not much but so far so good!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i have dealt with jarrid a bit and he is a very nice guy, him and one of his customers donated me suspension parts so i could get my sled fixed and up and running, since i live so far away from a parts store jarrid siad if i ever need parts to just call him up and he will over night them up if he has them in stock, and to me, i think that is top notch service

Last edited:

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny that I have shopped at APP, MM and SS and have been pleased with every shop. If I don't agree with the price, I don't give them my card. Its pretty upsetting to see people complain after they pay. If you don't like the prices of being on top, stick with stock!

If a shop is doing bad work then feel free to protect your fellow riders. But prices on parts... come on guys!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny that I have shopped at APP, MM and SS and have been pleased with every shop. If I don't agree with the price, I don't give them my card. Its pretty upsetting to see people complain after they pay. If you don't like the prices of being on top, stick with stock!

If a shop is doing bad work then feel free to protect your fellow riders. But prices on parts... come on guys!

i agree. all my friends want me to make their sleds fast.

when i tell them the price they :realmad:

cant mod your sled and be picky about price thats forsure.

Top Bottom