ABS Avalanche Rescue Devices Inc. contact info?

skidoosummitx

Reaction score
Apparently there is a recall on all ABS air bags that have or have used the Black steel cartridge, Abs is saying that my bag needs to be sent back to them for repair and not to use the bag until then. The problem is their North American service center ([FONT=&quot]ABS Avalanche Rescue Devices Inc.) was relocating to Langley, B.C. Their phone is disconnected and they have not replied to numerous emails. ABS in Germany has replied to an email stating that they cannot help me but the Langley location will be up and running Nov.10/16.
Does anyone know how I could get a hold of them, I would really like to not have to buy a new bag just to go riding this year.
thanks [/FONT]

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You can try to contact "norona", a member on here and other forums. Dave would be able to provide with information for sure. He is located on the west coast. I see you are new and this is only your second post. Here is a link to a thread where Dave has posted and if you left click on his handle, you can send him a PM (personal message).
https://www.snowandmud.com/ski-doo-rev-gen-4-a/109401-bar-height-vid.html

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave is running the service center now in Squamish. Send him a PM

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As per the abs website it is only for the European black cartridges
north American yellow cartridges are not affected by the recall.

Top Bottom