Aboriginal protests in Canada.

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aaah yes, the cost of pride and holding your head high, and the cost of protests and broth is just out of control these days. Come on boys lets double up on our tax contributions, they clearly need more.

That has nothing to do with pride. Just a big waste of our tax dollars and corruption on the rez. I know this is different but why are we giving $10 million to Fort Mccleod thats a waste of our tax dollars also just because they are not getting a police training academy.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That has nothing to do with pride. Just a big waste of our tax dollars and corruption on the rez. I know this is different but why are we giving $10 million to Fort Mccleod thats a waste of our tax dollars also just because they are not getting a police training academy.
A small town that has spent alot of money into infrastructure to service the facility that is not going to be built. Hopefully they can finish the infrastructure and try to sell land serviced to lure some kind of industry in. U can blame Redford for it because i believe they lost that seat in the last election.

Kymco1

Reaction score
Was in Saskatoon the other day at a mall where they were protesting. A few shops had to close the gates because of theft that was going on by some of the protestors. Not one media outlet reported on that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the sun news media really has to move on with their news stories....

Talk about beating a dead horse.

I believe this was posted in a previous thread sometime ago but worth watching again. I think every man, woman and child of every race should be up in arms over this.

VDYP-SNN-Library

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Saturday January 13, 2013, four individuals (FirstNation) became confrontational with security guards at the MEG gate. Theconfrontation culminated with the driver exiting the vehicle, ripping of hisshirt, kicking the guard shack door and challenging the guards to a fight. A passenger in the rear seat rolled his window down, imitated possessionof a pistol with his hand and pointed his hand at the guards pretending toshoot them.

A short time later, a Cenovus drilling consultant returning from our NarrowsLake location, observed a truck parked on the side of the road near the MEGgate. The consultant stopped and asked if he could assist. Theoccupants of the truck became combative, including the passenger in the rearseat pointing a rifle out of the truck and resting the barrel on theconsultant's side mirror. The consultant immediately fled the area. The RCMP were called and are investigating; however, offenders have notbeen identified and the vehicle has not been located at the time of this writing. Cenovus Security Consultants are working cooperatively with securitypersonnel at MEG and Devon and with investigators with the RCMP.

Cenovus sites at Christina Lake and Narrows Lake are on heightened alert andadditional security resources have been deployed.

Anybody still want to defend our fine AFN???????
I forgot this is just ANOTHER isolated incident!
And my crews go back on shift in two days.
Give them what they deserve, absolutly nothing.
Where is the media to cover the real AFN of 2013?????

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Saturday January 13, 2013, four individuals (FirstNation) became confrontational with security guards at the MEG gate. Theconfrontation culminated with the driver exiting the vehicle, ripping of hisshirt, kicking the guard shack door and challenging the guards to a fight. A passenger in the rear seat rolled his window down, imitated possessionof a pistol with his hand and pointed his hand at the guards pretending toshoot them.

A short time later, a Cenovus drilling consultant returning from our NarrowsLake location, observed a truck parked on the side of the road near the MEGgate. The consultant stopped and asked if he could assist. Theoccupants of the truck became combative, including the passenger in the rearseat pointing a rifle out of the truck and resting the barrel on theconsultant's side mirror. The consultant immediately fled the area. The RCMP were called and are investigating; however, offenders have notbeen identified and the vehicle has not been located at the time of this writing. Cenovus Security Consultants are working cooperatively with securitypersonnel at MEG and Devon and with investigators with the RCMP.

Cenovus sites at Christina Lake and Narrows Lake are on heightened alert andadditional security resources have been deployed.

WTF??? Don't these militants know we have more guns than they do? Sad state of affairs....

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do u think Russia would Handel this
lol
the natives would be shut down and put in jail to be forgotten

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get why the mods have allowed this garbage thread to continue. In another thread when a poo guy bashes a DOO guy or vice versa too aggressively they shut it down. Here we have members displaying hate and intolerance to an entire race of PEOPLE and its being allowed to continue.
Sure there may be some valid points made on each side of the argument but it sure as FAWK ain't gonna be solved here

Thegeneral

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our corrent system doesnt work it puts a heavy load on tax payers and it doesnt help all those who need it. My opinion is that we need to slowly phase out the native rights that are being abused.

Keep your right to hunt/fish
Keep your culture
Keep your history
Keep your pride

Hand outs are not the anwser.

Keep everything that makes you native after all isint that what makes our country great? Diversity?

But as canadians we all have a large part of our education and health care paid for i belive your heritage should not defy you as being "intitled". ( i use health care and education as an example cause i believe education is key to anybody bettering there situation and healthcare is just as important to a succesful future for anyone)

I think the finances the canadian government give to natives should be cut out, not all at once ofcoarse but slowly over 10 years perhaps put a dead line out so people know that they only have so much time to get educated or find another means of finance cause after that the native people will get the same great deal on education and healthcare just like all other canadians.

I dont believe there is a easy fix to this problem but i do believe the current system is flawed and when somethings not working you fix it.

But hey im the same guy who thinks all welfare and govenrment financial programs should be subject to a drug test to and if you fail you get cut. (maybe thats harsh but a 3 strike rule perhaps)

Im not being racist and i hope this post doesnt come off as anything of the sort, i have nothing to hide unlike alot of people here i dont hide behind some fake name on a key board look me up if need be this is just my opinion.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I don't get why the mods have allowed this garbage thread to continue. In another thread when a poo guy bashes a DOO guy or vice versa too aggressively they shut it down. Here we have members displaying hate and intolerance to an entire race of PEOPLE and its being allowed to continue.
Sure there may be some valid points made on each side of the argument but it sure as FAWK ain't gonna be solved here

Thegeneral

Hate and intolerance?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Thegeneral

There isn't anything in here you wouldn't see on the 6 o'clock news my friend. There has been no personal attacks. Now go back to your road block......bwhahahaha

j/k :)

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Violence is not the answer but it seemed to work in Quebec over the tuition hikes for the students. Covered their faces and smashed and stole everything. And the RCMP have alot of problems to deal with on their own. Did anything happen to the officers in Saskatoon that would take the natives and drop them off in the middle of nowhere when it was -30 out. Some of them lived and others froze to death. That is just bullch!t to do to another human being regardless of race. But everyone is up in arms if it was a dog left outside.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Violence is not the answer but it seemed to work in Quebec over the tuition hikes for the students. Covered their faces and smashed and stole everything. And the RCMP have alot of problems to deal with on their own. Did anything happen to the officers in Saskatoon that would take the natives and drop them off in the middle of nowhere when it was -30 out. Some of them lived and others froze to death. That is just bullch!t to do to another human being regardless of race. But everyone is up in arms if it was a dog left outside.
I don't know any people that condone that type of treatment to any human being Mx. Hopefully those officers will be severely reprimanded for there actions.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my cousin was a sheriff at blood tribe reserve. He is from Saskatoon he explained that it 100% does not make it right what those Saskatoon cops did. but when you arrest a guy for doing the same thing everyday and nothing changes and he continues to do it you may go a little berserk and that was what happened.

my cousin seen it all at blood tribe, a car ran over a guys head that was sleeping on the edge of the road, they slashed a guy open and defecated in him.

Near fort a la corn my grandpas (deceased) farm has had near everything stolen from it. they dump garbage off in the yard. one day my uncle went into the yard and a guy came out of the house. he broke in a slept in there and turned the oven on and elements on for warmth and burnt his arm falling on the oven drunk.

any reserve i was in had garbage everywhere, thrashed vehicles, horse ch!t all over the yard, dogs locked in the basement and ch!t and piss everywhere, it was insane! and you say your about the environment and animals, its just a plucking lie.

and my friends a fire fighter, guess when the most amount of forest fires in sask happen??? near fair time. So they get bussed into town and get free charge cards and fill up the hotels and go to the fairs. Guess when also the largest amount of garage and shed B and Es happen in prince albert? around the fall when the fair is in town. Kids bikes and toys get stolen constantly.

Read that as you want think im racist if you want. I have friends that are native and hate the natives i have described above.

Last edited:

PainForMud

Reaction score
amen to that we are all human doesn't matter what we believe in equality should be for all not just select few. stop fighting and come together phuk we can all sit around smoke the peace pipe im happy with that if you are...

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go spend a weekend or a month on a reserve Willy. Have you ever seen how they live on a reserve Willy ? Be honest... From my visits to reserves I know they have no respect for anything, nothing...People, Dogs,Cats Cars,money everything is worthless to them... Lots of us have seen it first hand... They will burn their furniture and interior walls before they go outside to get wood. Truck dies... Push it into the ditch and get a new one...Dosen't cost anything... It's time to stop the "reserve" system" Frick some chiefs are making a million a year tax free... My Taxes at work....FAWK THAT ch!t

Top Bottom