A very disturbing trend

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I never liked the low rise jeans i like the pockets up high like on wranglers rather than under the ass cheeks so it looked like they craped themselves and how nice is it whenever then bendover shoving their thumb down the crack of their ass to hold the jeans up:rolleyes:

Maybe it is just me but I would rather see this

DSC04622_1.jpg

Than this

Jeans+showing+crack.jpg

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never liked the low rise jeans i like the pockets up high like on wranglers rather than under the ass cheeks so it looked like they craped themselves and how nice is it whenever then bendover shoving their thumb down the crack of their ass to hold the jeans up:rolleyes:

DSC04622_1.jpg

Than this

Jeans+showing+crack.jpg

So true, I love my Wranglers, and so does my man and that is all that matters. Never get me in low rise, I would rather my jeans stay where they belong till he takes them off.;)

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

DSC04622_1.jpg

Than this

Jeans+showing+crack.jpg

How did you get those wranglers on that water buffalo????

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on you cowgirls and your high waist wranglers,Dont you know there are kids in third world countrys that dont even have jeans. Yet here you women are using up enough denim to put pants on an entire village... Have you no shame.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
There comes a time in every mans life where he has to make a stand. This is that time. The day that girl of mine comes home with denim above her belly button..... we are finished.

Dude...buy the looks if it you live in Vermillion, not dissin Vermillion BUT...have you thought of a back up plan!!! Do you have another in the scope? Are there that many hotties out there???

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude...buy the looks if it you live in Vermillion, not dissin Vermillion BUT...have you thought of a back up plan!!! Do you have another in the scope? Are there that many hotties out there???

Hey if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Naw i got nothing, she's way hotter than a fat old fart like me should ever have. Iam all talk.