A very disturbing trend

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the return of high waisted jeans on models and stars lately.Something must be done people,ive lived through this once before and no man should go through this twice in a lifetime.I have a 27 yearold girlfriend so i have a lot to lose here.
Stand up with me now brothers before this fad strikes waitress's and strippers in your hometown.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the return of high waisted jeans on models and stars lately.Something must be done people,ive lived through this once before and no man should go through this twice in a lifetime.I have a 27 yearold girlfriend so i have a lot to lose here.
Stand up with me now brothers before this fad strikes waitress's and strippers in your hometown.

You know it does no justice for there ass but you can see the camels toe:eek:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There comes a time in every mans life where he has to make a stand. This is that time. The day that girl of mine comes home with denim above her belly button..... we are finished.

TrailCrusader

Reaction score

Post a picture of your girlfriend wearing the offending jeans so we can see for ourselves what they do to fashion.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bahhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaa.... spit beer on screen .... and wifee.... and dogee......

welcome back.... the beloved moose knuckle, wrist to follow with puffy eye while scoping one out without proper tags..... heh heh......

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can handle a little toe ,but those pants can hide the ever dangerous and deadly GUNT

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't even have a comment for this thread. WTF. No worries, Im sure that the high waist jeans that all women under 50 hate so much Will not be on every girl out there. Have you looked at the clothes the teen/20 yr. olds are wearing...................... Now really do you think those girls are going to switch their jeans.!!!!!!!!!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't even have a comment for this thread. WTF. No worries, Im sure that the high waist jeans that all women under 50 hate so much Will not be on every girl out there. Have you looked at the clothes the teen/20 yr. olds are wearing...................... Now really do you think those girls are going to switch their jeans.!!!!!!!!!

im hoping not
just as long as there is a turnover of girls every two years lol

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dont be fooled i seen these gunt girdle pants on jessica simpson and a coulple of maxium models already. The rest of the sheep arnt far behind.

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GF started wearing those! :mad:

couldn't bare to tell her just how ugly they are, so i had to suck it up... nut i'm about to burst!

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now hang on a second....my memory of the Fancy ass jeans of the 80's is pretty good...I didn't think they were too bad...hahaha...this thread still needs photos...