A to Z parts? please let me know.

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Anyone every deal with A to Z parts in Kamloops? Im thinking of picking up a rebuild motor from him for my rev. Please take a look at this page and tell me what you think.

Justin

Jmoney26

Reaction score
Hey there did u ever end up getting that motor from A to Z? Just wondering if u did or not and how it turned out. I got mine rebuilt and it blew up after 2 1/2 rides wrist pin bearing went. Let me know that wouuld be great thanks

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man, no I never went through with the deal. Few guys said shy away cause of the parts he puts in those motors. So I ended up parting the whole sled/engine out. (Which was a pi$$ poor decision on my part).
These rev motors just plan suck in my opinion. If you wanted a bullet proof rev, ....... Or ok no if it was me and I would have a rev cause I would get a 670 motor bored out to either a 740 or 780 union bay. Get a really good single pipe built for it, P-85 primer, and roller secondary and never look back! I have 4000 kms on my rebuilt 740 ub motor and the lays down a solid 158 pounds compretion and has torque like crazy!

just food for thought, cause to get a new piece of crap 800 doo motor your looking at 3500-5000$ for a long block!

check out snowiest, there are always good motors for sale on there
kinda went off topic but I just know that's what I would do if I had to do a motor in a rev again.

hope this helps. Cheers

Top Bottom