A question for the ladies.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there I am hoping you girls can help me decide on something.
I am going to buy my wife a sled and debating between 2 colors.
I am getting her a 2010 M8 but not sure what color. So my question is the white and orange sno pro or the standard green? I am going to get it for her for the weekend so hope would be appreicated. Oh ya and it is a suprise or I would ask her.

Thanks
Darren

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesnt matter what way you go cause you will be wrong, just the way it works.:beer:

But go with the white , cause if she wants to excessorize not many colors go with green;)

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like 2manykids says not much to go with green. Go with the Snowpro. She'll love it.

it's OK. I realize this question is for the ladies,but I'm in touch with my feminine side.

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto on that.:d

Have an M8- perfect ladies sled!! AWESOME CHOICE. You are SOOOOOO gonna get laid :p

Go with the white and orange. That green is hideous :(

She will probably end up sled-wrapping it eventually anyway, because, let's face it, while Arctic Cat makes a great sled, their logos and graphics are LAAAAAME-O!!!!! In which case, she will have to pick a sledwrap that that goes with the color of the suspension and a-arms. I think orange paint is easier to spiff-up than green...

Just my opinion :cool: Happy kitty kat hunting!!

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would definitely go for the white Snopro....awesome sled and it has all the goodies already like the air shocks, and the snopro gauge & adjustable handlebars. My hubby has this sled in a 162 and I love riding it whenever I get the chance!! It is soooooo much more FUN than my 08 M8!! You have one lucky lady!!:eek: Good luck on whatever you decide!!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would definitely go for the white Snopro....awesome sled and it has all the goodies already like the air shocks, and the snopro gauge & adjustable handlebars. My hubby has this sled in a 162 and I love riding it whenever I get the chance!! It is soooooo much more FUN than my 08 M8!! You have one lucky lady!!:eek: Good luck on whatever you decide!!

I am going with the Sno Pro so thanks for all the advice.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sheeesh Darren......

Drive north to Gibbons and pick up a new XP 146 or the 154 with the 600 e-tec and MAKE SURE it has electric start. Is this your wife's first time sledding? If it is her first sled might as well start her off right with a sled that is easy to handle with a good ride...

:d:d

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sheeesh Darren......

Drive north to Gibbons and pick up a new XP 146 or the 154 with the 600 e-tec and MAKE SURE it has electric start. Is this your wife's first time sledding? If it is her first sled might as well start her off right with a sled that is easy to handle with a good ride...

:d:d

Sorry Crazy I bought it and she was so excited last night and happy and ask what is this for. I told her it is just something I wanted to get you so you can come sledding as you enjoyed it last time. She was excited.
The funny thing is, is that she said what most woman do well how much, and now we have a payment and debt!! I laughed and told her it is already paid for then the next question where did the money come from so I had to tell her that I had a slush fund or a guy fund that she didnt know about and there is no payment or debt. So that was funny. So then she asked well how much more is in there!!! Woman they want to know to much LOL

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Crazy I bought it and she was so excited last night and happy and ask what is this for. I told her it is just something I wanted to get you so you can come sledding as you enjoyed it last time. She was excited.
The funny thing is, is that she said what most woman do well how much, and now we have a payment and debt!! I laughed and told her it is already paid for then the next question where did the money come from so I had to tell her that I had a slush fund or a guy fund that she didnt know about and there is no payment or debt. So that was funny. So then she asked well how much more is in there!!! Woman they want to know to much LOL

Glad she was excited!
She's a better woman than I :rolleyes: I wouldn't give a rats azz how ya got it or where the money came from...I'd be so happy to have it and hope there was more tucked away in a 'slush fund' I didn't know about for other gifts for me ;)

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Darren!
So happy your wife was excited and liked her new baby =)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol I actually used to work with a guy who lied to his wife about how much he made a year (about 120k) and actually "stashed" away about 1/4 of his yearly wage that she didn't know about or have access to, I thought it was kinda funny, but I mean, the guy worked 6-7 days a week, long days, long hours, I think a guy deserves to put away some for himself..he earns it all. I don't even know how much my bf has stashed away or care, he pays for pretty much everything and I live for free so I dont ask and dont' care.

Top Bottom