a prayer

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our father who art in Boston, hockey be thy name. Thy will be done, the cup will be won on ice as as in the stands. Give us this day our hockey sticks and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us. Lead us not into elimination. But deliver us to victory. In the name of the fans. Lord Stanley and in the name of the BRUINS!!! AMEN..

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our father who art in Boston, hockey be thy name. Thy will be done, the cup will be won on ice as as in the stands. Give us this day our hockey sticks and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us. Lead us not into elimination. But deliver us to victory. In the name of the fans. Lord Stanley and in the name of the BRUINS!!! AMEN..

That sounds real cool, I want to make one now!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

You hate the Canucks soo much for beating up on the Flames that you will actually pray that the Bruins will win the Cup?

It is going to be a frosty day before I take you for a ride again, my friend!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono::nono::nono: I thought the religion preaching left with joey?!?!?!?

You just couldnt leave it alone could ya polarice?

:d:beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
yeah tough to go sledding without frost

You better pray hard all day long! The Canucks are soo pumped that they could win tonight with a blow out! They will score first and furious.

If Boston wins tonight in a close game, game 7 will be a blow out with the Canucks winning.

Just my thoughts.......or just saying...........

:vancouver::vancouver::vancouver:
GO CANUCKS GO

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You better pray hard all day long! The Canucks are soo pumped that they could win tonight with a blow out! They will score first and furious.

If Boston wins tonight in a close game, game 7 will be a blow out with the Canucks winning.

GO CANUCKS GO

Thats funny, the link works when I post it.....
YouTube - ‪ferniesnow's Channel‬‏

Seems to me I had to ask Ron nicely to let me put an active link in my signature

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

GO CANUCKS GO

well with luongo running his piehole the other day about thomas letting in a goal he better hope he can actually stop a beachball in boston ... if not the pressure on wednesday will keep his mouth rattling

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thats funny, the link works when I post it.....
YouTube - ‪ferniesnow's Channel‬‏

Seems to me I had to ask Ron nicely to let me put an active link in my signature

Yeah, me too. Then I screwed it up somehow. He gave me a link to a particular video and I wanted a link to my channel page. I PM'd him back but I'm thinking he fixed it sort of for me the first time. Now I'm on my own!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, me too. Then I screwed it up somehow. He gave me a link to a particular video and I wanted a link to my channel page. I PM'd him back but I'm thinking he fixed it sort of for me the first time. Now I'm on my own!

TylerG should be able to help you out, he's a computer ge..um..wizard

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

as long as calgary never wins the cup ever again...

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HLk2EPOw4&feature=youtu.be[/media]

LOL

The only beach balls he'll be stopping is with his big Italian mouth in this series.

Top Bottom