A must have for the hill.....A gas powered daiquiri whacker...

chucker

Reaction score
I have got one of those. Bought it a couple of years ago. Great for when you are in the bush or away from a power source. It sure draws alot of attention and it seems to go thru alot of booze.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup2:Now there is a very usefull tool.....:perfect10:

I'm thinking I can mount that on the Dragonator...run it off the Turbo....:rolling:

ohhh but wouldn't get much sledding in everybody would be around for shots !!! :shots:

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine fabricated one from a 2-stroke weed wacker engine about 15 years ago. Used it many times outside the patio doors of the Dreamcatcher Inn Valemount. Used VP fuel ,, more for the smell than anything :d Yes it still gets used occasionally :d

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine fabricated one from a 2-stroke weed wacker engine about 15 years ago. Used it many times outside the patio doors of the Dreamcatcher Inn Valemount. Used VP fuel ,, more for the smell than anything :d Yes it still gets used occasionally :d

thats sweet where do i get one???

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coleman makes a "camping" blender too. Not as cool but it sure makes good slushy drinks ;)

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Black and Decker used to make a battery powered blender, buddy had a pelican case with the blender, bottle of teq and marq mix, and carried it around in the winter. Enough ice kicking around.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made my own out of an old blender and a 2 stroke weed-eater motor. It is a very similar design and theme as the one posted by sledbunny. Couple things i read that are very true is you go through alot of booze and they draw a nice big crowd, we use ours on the beach all the time in the summer when we're boating.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOVIN IT WE NEED ONE AT THE BAR .....

2000RPM+ice/booze/mix= shortest wait time ever=:d:d:d=more time drinkin :beer::beer:

Top Bottom