A must have for silber turbo pro rmk's oil pressure guage kits

big_klemo

Reaction score
In my opinion these are a must have for any turbo sled. I put on a oil pressure gauge for peace of mind on my turbo. It's nice to see if your pump is working so if it does stop you can shut your sled off before you cook your turbo. I have seen a few turbo oil pumps quit or the dc line supplying them stop putting out voltage. With the popularity of these around me locally I have made up some kits that I am selling they are 150.00 plus shipping and are steel braided lines, 1 1/2 inch liquid filled gauge and ready to be installed. It would suck to have to buy a new turbo if it quits getting oil to it and this is cheap insurance very easy to install

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

pleacbear

Reaction score
Do you still have these for sale.Had my pump fail in jan. and cook the centre section of the turbo.Let me know.

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shitty, my pump is noisy also before I took it off. I need to get another one before this one fails. Lordco should have something. Need to find the gph and voltage rating on it.

big_klemo

Reaction score
Yes I have them in stock pm me your email and I can get one sent out to you

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much oil should your turbo burn?

If you mean how much oil should leak past the turbo seals into either the exhaust or intake, preferably none, if it leaks enough your noticing a decrease in the oil in the tank then it sounds like you have issues. Unless of course the oil is escaping from a breather or due to being rolled over.

Top Bottom