A LOT of XM T3 174's for sale….

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also rode with them for two days last weekend, I wouldnt claim the Boondocker spooled any faster, that sled wasnt even close to being tuned yet. The two places he flipped over I climbed up and over on my stock 174 T3, a bit of throttle control goes a long ways! The 174 did keep the front end down a lot better..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of guys here took a four place down south and brought home four 174 t3 sleds. Landed in Calgary for just over $14k CDN. Now there is time and fuel involved on top of that price. Was a good deal a month ago.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
A group of guys here took a four place down south and brought home four 174 t3 sleds. Landed in Calgary for just over $14k CDN. Now there is time and fuel involved on top of that price. Was a good deal a month ago.

14K for a sled with ZERO warranty is NOT a good deal. But hey.. good on them! They really stuck it to the Canadian economy! After buying a three year warranty for it you would have actually spent MORE doing that. 14k for a sled with no warranty......... GREAT investment lol.

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Warranty is fine if you take out to the U.S. for work done, lots of guys doing it near the boarder... Some dealers even fix them
in canada

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Warranty is fine if you take out to the U.S. for work done, lots of guys doing it near the boarder... Some dealers even fix them
in canada
Fred? If they are doing warranty work on a Canadian bought US sled they are not getting paid for it. Can you point me in the direction on what dealers work for free? I'd love to get in on that action.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fred? If they are doing warranty work on a Canadian bought US sled they are not getting paid for it. Can you point me in the direction on what dealers work for free? I'd love to get in on that action.

I bet you would ! Speed dial to mamma Brp. Just kidding.

Attachments

• 20141204_083434(1).jpg
    20141204_083434(1).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 249

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
14K for a sled with ZERO warranty is NOT a good deal. But hey.. good on them! They really stuck it to the Canadian economy! After buying a three year warranty for it you would have actually spent MORE doing that. 14k for a sled with no warranty......... GREAT investment lol.
I guess it depends on how you look at it. Warranty exists just across the border (and there is NO problem getting it) but with at least $2500 in savings, not sure how important it is anyway. BTW a sled is not an investment!

I have been super loyal to our local dealers in the past, but when BRP consolidated the dealerships, we lost the best of the best dealers in the Calgary area. I travelled to Lethbridge just to buy my 2013 and my next one will be either from Golden or down south.

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
modifying your motor voids warranty anyways. why pay for it if your not going to use it. my group that rides ski-doo had some issues that WEREN'T covered by ski-doo warranty. blown belt taking out crank seal for example.....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I guess it depends on how you look at it. Warranty exists just across the border (and there is NO problem getting it) but with at least $2500 in savings, not sure how important it is anyway. BTW a sled is not an investment!

I have been super loyal to our local dealers in the past, but when BRP consolidated the dealerships, we lost the best of the best and frankly we ended up with sh!t in the Calgary area. I travelled to Lethbridge just to buy my 2013 and my next one will be either from Golden or down south.

Im not sure how important warranty is... Thats a pretty slippery slope my friend.
I seem to recall hearing this SAME thing in 2008 when the motors and jack shafts started dropping out. But cross your fingers for sure. And Modifying your engine does NOT void your warranty. If you put a belt drive on it and snap your driveshaft or something that would be a different story. its all relevant. But they wont straight out VOID your WHOLE warranty for changing reeds or something like that.. you run a risk YES.. But this is why its important to have a good relationship with a dealer. And whoever just said you can buy a sled from the US and get it fixed in canada...... Whatever service advisor is doing that im sure has long been fired as the dealer would end up EATING it.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have us dealers to me that are closer than Cdn, and I ride the us as much as Cdn.. So it's not a big deal to run it down if it's ulgy, and take it here for small crap...

Doo needs to get their prices in line, and suck up the loss in the dollar.. That easy

Top Bottom