A LOT of XM T3 174's for sale….

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I have us dealers to me that are closer than Cdn, and I ride the us as much as Cdn.. So it's not a big deal to run it down if it's ulgy, and take it here for small crap...

Doo needs to get their prices in line, and suck up the loss in the dollar.. That easy

Well.. everyone should keep running stateside and buying sleds and bringing them back to flip them.... THAT should make their prices come down!.............................................................................................................................

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always thought that the canadian/american pricing thing would always be a heated topic but after reading some older posts on DooTalk of a guy in Norway who bought a 2011 Freeride and he said he paid the equivalant of 29,000 US dollars.....even the BRP ETec Lynx was selling for 27,000 USD..........dont know what they are now but kinda make the Canadian pricing not so bad........

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard stories of dealerships charging to reflash sleds last year.

interesting. could be guys that didnt need the reflash but wanted it it perhaps? ive never been charged for reflashes yet. but it has always been a warranty bulletin or a running issue (cans last year) i could see maybe a dealer charging a guy if he has say a 2013 and wanted the 2014 programming maybe

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't believe anyone brought a !74 t3 in from the US for $14000 cdn. List price in US is 14200. plus pdi and freight. Even if dealer sold them for $1000 under list and threw in pdi and freight you still have gst, plus riv plus dollar difference and your at $16,000 cdn. Plus food and gas to go get it. Now 174 t3 was only a spring order so there would be maximum 1 year warranty which is only good in the US. Sound like BS to me.

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I don't believe anyone brought a !74 t3 in from the US for $14000 cdn. List price in US is 14200. plus pdi and freight. Even if dealer sold them for $1000 under list and threw in pdi and freight you still have gst, plus riv plus dollar difference and your at $16,000 cdn. Plus food and gas to go get it. Now 174 t3 was only a spring order so there would be minimum 1 year warranty which is only good in the US. Sound like BS to me.

Exactly. And there's no way a dealer will dump one of those for less than they have to at this point.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
14000 cdn is possible.
You know what the markup is on those sleds in the US? I know what they are in canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$14k CDN was a good price when the guys bought them a month or so ago. If I wanted one (and I don't) there will be plenty available for that price or less in January with full warranty, a few extras and barely broken in. That's a better deal IMHO.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
14000 cdn is possible.
You know what the markup is on those sleds in the US? I know what they are in canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possible maybe... Still won't happen. Especially from a dealer. Why would someone lose money selling one when they could get way more for it?

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of guys here took a four place down south and brought home four 174 t3 sleds. Landed in Calgary for just over $14k CDN. Now there is time and fuel involved on top of that price. Was a good deal a month ago.

If that did not include the $700 GST per sled payable at the border as well as the $204.75 RIV fee per sled also payable at the border and as you mention did not include, truck fuel and other expenses at another $100 or so per sled then you are up to over $15,000 assuming your time is worth nothing and then if you did have warranty in Canada your warranty work would not be a priority for a Canadian dealer as I assume they would give priority to those who purchased from them it may not be as attractive as it looks unless you had one fawk of a good time on the trip.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• fat-america-girl.jpg
    fat-america-girl.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 303

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
If that did not include the $700 GST per sled payable at the border as well as the $204.75 RIV fee per sled also payable at the border and as you mention did not include, truck fuel and other expenses at another $100 or so per sled then you are up to over $15,000 assuming your time is worth nothing and then if you did have warranty in Canada your warranty work would not be a priority for a Canadian dealer as I assume they would give priority to those who purchased from them it may not be as attractive as it looks unless you had one fawk of a good time on the trip.

My truck costs 100 dollars from
The gas statin to my house

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just to add to the already 16 pages of continued informative, informational posts about all these T3's for sale...........

Mine is not for sale, won't be for sale for a few years, and I am going to enjoy it for a few years to come. There may even be warranty on it when I am finished with it!

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to add to the already 16 pages of continued informative, informational posts about all these T3's for sale...........

Mine is not for sale, won't be for sale for a few years, and I am going to enjoy it for a few years to come. There may even be warranty on it when I am finished with it!

Sure does make them easier to sell with a year or two of warranty left!

Top Bottom