A LOT of XM T3 174's for sale….

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
Maybe they sold there t3s because they lost all sense of reality and were sent to Panoka!!! Or.... maybe they sold them because they didn't like them..hmmmmm what does it really matter? T3 is great sled but its not for everybody.

I wouldn't be surprised if you doo humpers are calling these kijiji ads and questioning them on there mental state!! lol

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look like the T3 is holding there value better than the 14 pro.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 417
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 412

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a add like that before, about a 14 Xm for 10g I almost called on it. Same type of message. Found out later it was a scam. Fella was Taking deposits on a sled he didn't have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, no kidding

Not sure if they would break but may rub the tracks sides

This was more so a post for buddy's, like duke and rightsideup ect...

I'll see if I can get one more set, was looking to get 5 ish, to cut shipping costs for us

Sounds good chris

I'm sure they would rub when travelling through the loose snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJ 800

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I do realize that the Ski-Doo T3 174" might quite possibly be the greatest piece of machinery ever engineered, rivalling that of the Apache Helicopter and German made cars. But holy phuq dude that was either a poorly set-up turbo or a chimp was at the controls.
Well looks like these sleds will be replaceing the turbo sleds, the people who make the turbos will go broke now lol.. We have finally got a 160hp sled beating a 240hp sled. Man O Man what some people post on here!. I have a 14 XM 800 163" 2.5" with 872 in it and these new 174's will not beat it. I have also not been able to out do a turboed sled.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well looks like these sleds will be replaceing the turbo sleds, the people who make the turbos will go broke now lol.. We have finally got a 160hp sled beating a 240hp sled. Man O Man what some people post on here!. I have a 14 XM 800 163" 2.5" with 872 in it and these new 174's will not beat it. I have also not been able to out do a turboed sled.

Well the ones that run properly and consistently good sure no chance the t3 will hang with it. Although that's not entirely true as the way boost comes on its not beneficial in certain situations. But what percentage of mod sleds run perfect all day? 20%? I don't know but it's not much there is always someone fawking with something. So at the end of the day if your 260hp sled is at the bottom of he hill fawking with your fuel controller then the stock machine is still winning. Or if it's coughing sputtering and cutting out and you can barely make a mark on the hill stock sled is still winning. For those magic turbos out there that run 100% all day every day there's no beating that I don't think anyone would argue that. But I have witnessed many situations where a stock sled is beating a turbo sled followed by 900 excuses from the owner about there new fuel map blah blah blah no one cares

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
It's your story but they all overheat on rock hard trails .
Burnt hyfax's and overheating are just more with three inch tracks .
Had one and went back to a 2.5 for the negatives on 3 inch.
Cheers

Mine didnt overheat on 5km of ice and gravel plowed road before i hit the unplowed trail. And that was with 1.1km on it so tight engine still. Not sure where you are getting your overheating info.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine didnt overheat on 5km of ice and gravel plowed road before i hit the unplowed trail. And that was with 1.1km on it so tight engine still. Not sure where you are getting your overheating info.

Yours is special edition. Lol

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Well the ones that run properly and consistently good sure no chance the t3 will hang with it. Although that's not entirely true as the way boost comes on its not beneficial in certain situations. But what percentage of mod sleds run perfect all day? 20%? I don't know but it's not much there is always someone fawking with something. So at the end of the day if your 260hp sled is at the bottom of he hill fawking with your fuel controller then the stock machine is still winning. Or if it's coughing sputtering and cutting out and you can barely make a mark on the hill stock sled is still winning. For those magic turbos out there that run 100% all day every day there's no beating that I don't think anyone would argue that. But I have witnessed many situations where a stock sled is beating a turbo sled followed by 900 excuses from the owner about there new fuel map blah blah blah no one cares

Ya i watched my wifes old 670 frankensled mile hi engine woop a 600 turbo dragon at castle many moons ago. Blah blah excuses about this and that. I think it must have been the "its got a hemi" sticker we peeled off a dodge window and stuck on her hood.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't ridden a 174 yet, but can imagine the smell of melted plastic riding up the trail heads. I've seen quite a few for sale in recent weeks and bet they heat up on the spring time ride up the trails. Enough length that you maybe need two sets of scratchers. :)

Or 2 sleds?

Top Bottom