A good year....

Mrlake

Reaction score
Found a 1994 Honda 250cr... It's too big for me but hey I'm willing to spend some time everyday to learn it and learn the ins and out of it mechanically also... I live on 5acres so I can learn easy.... Is this an ok an ok deal???'94 CR250r

Mrlake

Reaction score
He is willing to go 1100$ all it needs is fork seals soon and rear wheel bearings. Biggest problem....... I'm 16 5'8... So power will be intimidating at first

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bike has decent power. Just use your head and were the gear all the time. Helmet and MX boots. As long as its in decent shape.

Mrlake

Reaction score
^^^ im sure plenty enough power for me for a long time..... and yes my second purchase will be complete set of used equipment

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Price seems good to me. Have to ask yourself, "what can I buy for 1100.00 these days."

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I remember my first couple bikes.... 100cc hodaka, 250 Suzuki, then 400yz Yamaha.... Always thought each bike was big enough, but it won't take you long and you'll be wanting bigger. Trust me, been there, done that :). Enjoy the bike :) and like everyone said, get good helmet and boots, and body armour(chest/shoulder armour) is good idea too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mrlake

Reaction score
D; bike is sold. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... guy beat me to it.... however considering i never mentioned im 16.. 5'7 and 122lbs ( mainly muscle ) and that i have no official experience with dirt bikes im leaning toward a 125cc... 2stroke now.. 2001 Honda cr 125 this guy will even go down to $1100.... and will let me ride it ;D... but im kinda sad i didnt get that 250... cause even though it had a lot of power it looked like i couldve gotten used to it.... so i dont know if i should wait around and look for a 250 or if that i just too big for me

Top Bottom