A Good Repair Shop For Atv's

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hELLO i bought my quad at riverside yamaha in St -albert it seem every time i go their i don,t get good service any recomandation for a shop around edmonton who take care of it's customers:confused:

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i would suggest talking to the manager. alot of places dont know the problems that happen because they arent told about it. i have had issues before and they were resolved quickly and with excelent results once i talked to the manager. if that isnt what you are wanting to do i would suggest talking to Rob at accurate dyno in sherwood park. his customer service is excelent and he knows what he is doing. as well his pricing is very good. heres a link to his site. tell him adam sent you, he should remeber who i am.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your time trying to talk to anyone at Riverside.It'll just fall on deaf ears.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hELLO i bought my quad at riverside yamaha in St -albert it seem every time i go their i don,t get good service any recomandation for a shop around edmonton who take care of it's customers:confused:

What is it your looking for as far as repairs and service???

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank for all your comment and excuse my spelling and yes i am from the east i,m an Acadian i will check that shop

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I agree... even when Speaking about LOOKING TO BUY AN ATV it seemed to fall on Deaf ears, no matter who you talked to. :nono:

I wouldn't even consider riverside for service but I have had two good dealings with them on "No BS Cash Deals" where I walk in knowing exactly what I want and what I'm going to pay. But heard nightmare stories about their customer service.:eek:

tekimsbro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Machine...sorry you got SLAMMED be your peers on S & M...you should try talking to the manager. I am an owner of a business and I know that unless you talk to the manager/owner sometimes we never ear about these horror stories. It is worth the polite phone call to see if you can get any help?!

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even consider riverside for service but I have had two good dealings with them on "No BS Cash Deals" where I walk in knowing exactly what I want and what I'm going to pay. But heard nightmare stories about their customer service.:eek:

New or used? It was like they didn't have the time of day to look into their used inventory at all let alone make a sale! So we took our business else where.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
if talking to them nicely or in private doesnt work(first choice) what i did once was walked in when it was very busy and calmy walked up to the counter and waited. once i was summoned, i went into my speil about the problems i had and when exactely were they going to fix them. i didnt yell or be rude but talked loud enough for others to hear and refused to be put off. the manager will be out very quick and will deal with it very quick as well. you will be known as a pain in the ass but your problems will get dealt with quickly from then on. this works anywhere by the way, not just riverside. LOL.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
New or used? It was like they didn't have the time of day to look into their used inventory at all let alone make a sale! So we took our business else where.

New , in and out in 20 minutes. I did try and inquire once about a used boat motor from them a few years back and all I remember hearing from them was " wa wawawa wa wa" See ya.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I suggest spell check :D

Rucky I think you should be a little more considerate,I know this guy personally and you would be much more polite if he was standing in front of you I guarantee it!
Not to mention,he is a heck of a nice guy!
catmando!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to change the subject here catman but did you get your prowler fixed????

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not unless you came and fixed it while I was away LOL!Its comming to beaumont first chance I get!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heck No,Been riding my Yamaha,Got new quad today!
catmando!

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Buddy did you get a quad ? and how was your trip this w-end i think i,ll stick to my day job you won,t see me in the PGA anytime soon heheh:d

Top Bottom