Reaction score
040-1.jpg

019-2.jpg

051-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

I was gonna post these next three pics in the old post about tunnels but couldn't find it. I now know from personel experience that a endoed sled with a C.R. tunnel that flys 30 feet out and 20 feet up and lands on its azz, will have a slight bend. Cant believe how little damage .....this was a nasty wreck . Machine feels better than I do. No doubt a C.R. tunnel is going back on .

066.jpg

070-1.jpg

069.jpg

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Snotty: Great Pics.... Where Is That, Eagle's Pass, Silent Pass, Rider's Pass???? Weather Seemed To Co-operate For You!!!

Are you drinking and typing again SR?:D
In the Crowsnest section so it will be the Crowsnest Pass.:eek::eek:
Your cut Off:eek:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
BAHAHAHA:D, YOU CAN'T CUT ME OFF, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GETTIN' IT:eek:..... LOL ......... TOO BAD ABOUT YOUR SLED, BUT IF YOU ENDO'D THAT FAR AND THAT IS THE ONLY DAMAGE(A SLIGHTLY BENT TUNNEL EXTENSION) THEN YOU'RE PRETTY LUCKY. CHAD'S BUILDIN' A GOOD TUNNEL, I GUESS!!! HOPE YOU WEREN'T HURT??

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BAHAHAHA:D, YOU CAN'T CUT ME OFF, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GETTIN' IT:eek:..... LOL ......... TOO BAD ABOUT YOUR SLED, BUT IF YOU ENDO'D THAT FAR AND THAT IS THE ONLY DAMAGE(A SLIGHTLY BENT TUNNEL EXTENSION) THEN YOU'RE PRETTY LUCKY. CHAD'S BUILDIN' A GOOD TUNNEL, I GUESS!!! HOPE YOU WEREN'T HURT??

I wish it was a extension, I'll have to swap the whole tunnel out. The diamond S hood also is finished but I cant believe the lack of damage considering the impact. I had a great view of what was gonna happen next from my air born position. I would be alright if I wouldn't have landed on the rock ledge. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Anyone heading down there have fun the spring snow is awesome but be AVY ready and SMART. A couple of smaller slides chased the Warden. Ride Safe Everyone.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics where are they taken.

North/ Atlas , staged at Atlas Friday
South Pass , staged at Carbondale/Castle River Falls Saturday
Was gonna be West Castle and over the Koot Pass on Sunday but I couldn't ride anymore. My Buddy who just phoned me and said they are loaded up and heading home, said it was GREAT 14 inches on big base and no tracks.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pic's!!! I am glad to see there is still decent riding there :D We are heading out Wednesday after work and its Revelstoke or Fernie, I am pulling for Fernie..so much closer LOL

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish it was a extension, I'll have to swap the whole tunnel out. The diamond S hood also is finished but I cant believe the lack of damage considering the impact. I had a great view of what was gonna happen next from my air born position. I would be alright if I wouldn't have landed on the rock ledge. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Anyone heading down there have fun the spring snow is awesome but be AVY ready and SMART. A couple of smaller slides chased the Warden. Ride Safe Everyone.
Weren't you looking for an excuse to build another mod? Hope the old bones aren't too sore after that tumble.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pic's!!! I am glad to see there is still decent riding there :D We are heading out Wednesday after work and its Revelstoke or Fernie, I am pulling for Fernie..so much closer LOL
I couldn't ride on Sunday but my Son and friends continued on and rode the Pass to Flathead . The pics are awesome 16 to 20 inches of powder. I donot know how to post pics but will get my Daughter to do it when She gets home. If you like these pics you will PANT and HOWL like a dog when you see the day 3 pics. Ride safe Cat Girl avy danger is high. I'am to busted up to ride for 3 weeks so go Chew it up down south:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weren't you looking for an excuse to build another mod? Hope the old bones aren't too sore after that tumble.
Oh I gotta put this machine back together it has personel meaning:DBut a Nytro Mod will be built this summer,parts are already coming in. The old bones didn't fair to good 1 broken ,1 cracked, couple hyper extended muscles,and a few deep bruises. Something about a sternum thing cant remember much after Doc said no riding for 6 months.
But I have a very stupid thing to admit and I dont need anyone giving me chit, the warden already slapped me and screamed at me. Well it was very warm on Friday and Sat. at the staging areas. With my thick layer of body insulation[fat] and my riding gear it was unbearable and We weren't even riding yet. So YES Boys and Girls I removed my TEK VEST..........insert laughter and snot blowing................first time in 12 years. At least I left my Helmet on which by the way cracked when I hit the rock ledge. Yes Retarded To The MAX. DONT DO WHAT I DID FOR FUGG SAKES:nono::nono::nono:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hmmm...no Tek Vest...Nufsaid...
Oh I gotta put this machine back together it has personel meaning:DBut a Nytro Mod will be built this summer,parts are already coming in. The old bones didn't fair to good 1 broken ,1 cracked, couple hyper extended muscles,and a few deep bruises. Something about a sternum thing cant remember much after Doc said no riding for 6 months.
But I have a very stupid thing to admit and I dont need anyone giving me chit, the warden already slapped me and screamed at me. Well it was very warm on Friday and Sat. at the staging areas. With my thick layer of body insulation[fat] and my riding gear it was unbearable and We weren't even riding yet. So YES Boys and Girls I removed my TEK VEST..........insert laughter and snot blowing................first time in 12 years. At least I left my Helmet on which by the way cracked when I hit the rock ledge. Yes Retarded To The MAX. DONT DO WHAT I DID FOR FUGG SAKES:nono::nono::nono:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I have a very stupid thing to admit and I dont need anyone giving me chit, the warden already slapped me and screamed at me.
Yikes! sounds painful. :crutch: Removing the vest is just like not wearing the seatbelt for the short trip to the liquor store; not very smart, but something we've all done a time or two. You were the unfortunate one that got caught. Can't give you chit for taking it off when I've never worn one. Hope you recover from the beating your wife gave you in time for next season.:D

Top Bottom