A few pics from last season. This season will rock with two other buddies getting Mou

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: A few pics from last season.

Got back from riding the bike for two days. 2012 yam wr450f. Bike worked great. all I have done is air box removal and running a pod. After market exhaust. that is it and works great. Temp was -22 C riding

Rufer19

Reaction score

Hey lowlife,
What oil are you running in your wr? I just put 0w30 in my bike hoping will start better in the cold temps. Also any tips or secrets on what you have done to help keep heat in the motor?

Sent from my iPad using

whopper809

Reaction score

Got back from riding the bike for two days. 2012 yam wr450f. Bike worked great. all I have done is air box removal and running a pod. After market exhaust. that is it and works great. Temp was -22 C riding

Where did you ride? Mountains? -22 must of sucked a little. lol Good to hear you enjoyed the time on it.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Montana. 6500 ft or so

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey lowlife,
What oil are you running in your wr? I just put 0w30 in my bike hoping will start better in the cold temps. Also any tips or secrets on what you have done to help keep heat in the motor?

Sent from my iPad using

I got no special secrets. First time out ever. Running 0W40 and as far as keeping heat in there......pin it....?

whopper809

Reaction score

Nice run through the trees. Well till you got held up :). So what's your thoughts on your mountain Horse? Good purchase or is going up for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nice run through the trees. Well till you got held up :). So what's your thoughts on your mountain Horse? Good purchase or is going up for sale?

It will only be road with other bikes. Does not replace a sled.

whopper809

Reaction score

Nope. It doesn't replace a sled for point and shoot, but it's also best if a sled doesn't try to follow a guy on a mountain horse all day too. Lol.

I don't miss my sled one bit, and now have four other buddies that made the switch for this year and will never look back. It's all about preference I guess.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

5 buddies made the switch now. ... or is it 6?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

whopper809

Reaction score

It's five for now Terry, But the list keeps showing possible growth after every ride out. "Mountain Horse..........converting one sledder at a time each ride out" LMAO.

Top Bottom