A few pics from last season. This season will rock with two other buddies getting Mou

whopper809

Reaction score
A few pics from last season.

This upcoming season will be pretty sweet with two more buddies making the switch to a Mountain Horse. These things are pretty addicting and since we have always been more into adventuring in the mountains and playing in the trees, these have fit the bill perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using

Last edited:

goodtogo

Reaction score
Re: A few pics from last season. This season will rock with two other buddies get...

Cool pics, it would be a blast with a big group of bikes

whopper809

Reaction score
Re: A few pics from last season.

No doubt hey, it will be a real blast to have 4 riding now, when I was the first bike everyone thought I'd get my butt kicked riding it and never get anywhere on the mountain, lol well it's only two seasons later and I've got everyone of my riding buddies to make the switch. lol I see yours is turbo'd up. How you liking yours with the turbo? any issues? What kit did you get? My buddy with the Husaburg has the Boondocker turbo kit on order and the longtrack upgrade too. Should make for a interesting season on him showing us up, cause more turbo upgrades in the future. lol

goodtogo

Reaction score

I am turboing two bikes it should be done within two weeks I am build a custom kit with a boost it xic controller, garrett turbo ,turbosmart goodies once we get these two bikes on the snow I can get some real reports if it's anything like Allan from ts told me I will be busy putting mountain horse and turbo kits on my other buddy's sleds :)

Last edited:

goodtogo

Reaction score
image.jpg Quick pic of the Kawasaki

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 390

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What are u guys doing for seats? Aftermarket? Which brand?

whopper809

Reaction score
A few pics from last season. This season will rock with two other buddies get...

We are using Fisher Seats. They make a sweet product and you can custom order also. I'm using a 10" wide seat. Very happy with it. I believe it was about $360 delivered to me and they supplied the seat pan.

Last edited:

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: A few pics from last season. This season will rock with two other buddies get...

Email sent to fisher. Thanks whopper

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anybody ever see a CR500 or KX500 with a track kit?

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I wish you had 3 more buddies making the switch. After riding yours Dave... I'd like to sell the Cat. Give Ethan the Pro and buy one for myself.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

whopper809

Reaction score

I wish you had 3 more buddies making the switch. After riding yours Dave... I'd like to sell the Cat. Give Ethan the Pro and buy one for myself.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Terry, get that Cat listed and get it gone. Lol. I knew letting you ride it last season would get you thinking. ;)

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ive got a 08 ktm 530exc I picked up last summer for motard racing and was thinking of one of these kits, which bikes are better or worse, carbed or efi better? Also do you all use auto clutches or still shift manually?

Cberg

Reaction score

Ive got a 08 ktm 530exc I picked up last summer for motard racing and was thinking of one of these kits, which bikes are better or worse, carbed or efi better? Also do you all use auto clutches or still shift manually?

I run carbed bike, no problems. If it's jetted properly it will run just fine. EFI bikes have there own issues as well such as over fueling if the bike isn't running hot enough and the oil gets diluted with fuel, over fueling is not a problem on a carb bike.

I also run a manual clutch as well with no problems, personal preference. I know some people that use auto clutches but most of my friends are using manual clutches.

All bikes are going to need some tweaking to run properly. Put one on your 530 and ride, you'll have a blast!! One nice thing to is if you want to change bikes you can put the TS kit on any other bike with only a $300 fit kit.

whopper809

Reaction score

I run carbed bike, no problems. If it's jetted properly it will run just fine. EFI bikes have there own issues as well such as over fueling if the bike isn't running hot enough and the oil gets diluted with fuel, over fueling is not a problem on a carb bike.

I also run a manual clutch as well with no problems, personal preference. I know some people that use auto clutches but most of my friends are using manual clutches.

All bikes are going to need some tweaking to run properly. Put one on your 530 and ride, you'll have a blast!! One nice thing to is if you want to change bikes you can put the TS kit on any other bike with only a $300 fit kit.

I would say the exact same thing.. I did put on a JD jetting kit on my KTM530 xcw which makes it much more responsive on the throttle then stock setup and put in the needle and main jet from that kit for the Mountains and its never let me down. Bikes all stock besides the jet kit. Also Run a try airfilter, no need to oil it. It's also a great idea to have a spare filter just incase. I also run a prefilter (outerwear) over mine and have only seen freezing off on the aircleaner once when the weather was warm +2 out but then the cold -12 and snow would blow in for a hour in or so then back to warm in a crazy weather system, but that day I was also riding in fresh snow up to the handle bars almost all day. I've never had the freezing issue since.

http://www.jdjetting.com/ Best jet kits around.

Last edited:

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Im interested in boost as well for my yz450 let me know how it works out for you.. Just got back from revvy my first trip with bike and it was a blast! Dont think i'll be riding sled much this winter
I am turboing two bikes it should be done within two weeks I am build a custom kit with a boost it xic controller, garrett turbo ,turbosmart goodies once we get these two bikes on the snow I can get some real reports if it's anything like Allan from ts told me I will be busy putting mountain horse and turbo kits on my other buddy's sleds :)

Attachments

• photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 182

goodtogo

Reaction score

Im interested in boost as well for my yz450 let me know how it works out for you.. Just got back from revvy my first trip with bike and it was a blast! Dont think i'll be riding sled much this winter

I will have mine out within weeks (should get some real info for you guys )also looks like I am building a turbo kit for a yz also so should have some really good info for ya

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Perfect thanks!
I will have mine out within weeks (should get some real info for you guys )also looks like I am building a turbo kit for a yz also so should have some really good info for ya

Top Bottom