A Fanatic sayin hi!

arised

Reaction score
Hey ladies and Gents - Was in golden this past weekend and ran into the big ride that was out there. I was out there with a girlfriend not sure who i talked too but someone took a picture of myself and her! haha

Anyways, i'm an airdrie local, but spend more time in golden BC. This season on the sled has been fast and busy - i have shoulder surger feb 12 so my season is pretty much done after that doc says 3 months?

I ride an 08 Summit 163" X, its been great- just got the usual can on it with fly 6" rise and a sunline 3" 1 1/8" moto bar. for the amount of X's sold this year she kinda sticks out being yellow! been running great, just need more track speed! haha

For the record - 3 Belts - Front skid pan - piece under the hood - bumper - stop switch - brights/rer/heat swtich cluster, have all be replaced already this year with 1200km's

Anyways here she is in her glory - takin today (jan 24th) in Fernie on the pipeline!

arised

Reaction score
haha your saying this is going to be worse than crackbook!??! (facebook) sh*t i'm in touble haha thanks man

oh i guess i could throw this out there

Jeff Stewart is the name - rippin sh*t up is the game :D

Last edited by a moderator:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the the site, good luck with your shoulder surgery!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyways, i'm an airdrie local, but spend more time in golden BC. This season on the sled has been fast and busy - i have shoulder surger feb 12 so my season is pretty much done after that doc says 3 months?
rotator cuff? mine's been blowed out for years...just mangled it again trying to help buddy lift the bent bar on his new phazer after he rolled it. sucks...

arised

Reaction score
Nah she wasn't in a purple suit, green pants and a grey/blueish fox coat.

Shoulder surgery is for multiple dislocation its getting so bad, i can't even sleep on my arm anymore with out waking up and having it popped out. sneeze or cough to big and its out. I'm getting the surgery for work not for play, i can't be doing it at work... well because its work. Sledding i've only popped it a few times but still a pain in the ass because its still sore as hell when your 25miles back and gotta climb out of some rediculus bowl or something....

but yah anyways lookin forward to join in on the gossip and gong show that i'm sure snowandmud stirs up ;)

Top Bottom