A Day With The Bog

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Slopes were steep, kinda. well, not really. Danger and peril abounded, but only in the annoying little trees. Attitudes were crusty just like the snow, until we got unstuck anyways. Snow was deep, well, on the back of death hill without a doubt. We persevered through the bitter bitterness of jaded experiences and other long worded words. Brews were had, tales were told. Some tales were re-told. All manner of friendly family canines were played with. A fine day indeed.

Attachments

• IMG_1235.jpg
    IMG_1235.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 394
Reactions: zal

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol. Snow looks pretty good considering the weather we have had lately.You goin ridin anywhere on Sunday. I would like to tag along if you wouldn't mind. Gonna be to cold for my wife and son and it looks like the club ride on Sunday is gonna be cancelled cause of the temperature. I met you at Stanger Hills the day of the rally although I doubt you know me as there was a lot of people at the rally.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'd be out riding now if it wasn't minus "Fawk off"

The snow is pretty pounded, we just lucked out and found one good hill sheltered from the sun with good drift. And your right I met over 200 people at the rally and my daily retention is limited to 3.....lol

lol. Snow looks pretty good considering the weather we have had lately.You goin ridin anywhere on Sunday. I would like to tag along if you wouldn't mind. Gonna be to cold for my wife and son and it looks like the club ride on Sunday is gonna be cancelled cause of the temperature. I met you at Stanger Hills the day of the rally although I doubt you know me as there was a lot of people at the rally.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be out riding now if it wasn't minus "Fawk off"

The snow is pretty pounded, we just lucked out and found one good hill sheltered from the sun with good drift. And your right I met over 200 people at the rally and my daily retention is limited to 3.....lol

Ya it is Fawkin Cold. Good job on the rally BTW. And your daily retention limit is 1 higher than mine.lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey Meatball.... how many pallets you got? I figure a 5 pallet fire would allow a guy to drink beer outside on a "polar vortex" day such as today....

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Hey Meatball.... how many pallets you got? I figure a 5 pallet fire would allow a guy to drink beer outside on a "polar vortex" day such as today....

Your drinking beer outside and I am pushing a vacuum cleaner around the house. WTF

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
I have only 30.27 left, if you count the burnt remnants in the firepit. Due to magical location and super special cosmic forces with a spooky nature, only 3 would be required for a good ole time outside.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i actually enjoy it..can hold beer with one hand and operate with the other

Lucky fugger. Wife bought laundry baskets that require two hands... and I keep spilling the daddy pop all over the clean laundry.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Lucky fugger. Wife bought laundry baskets that require two hands... and I keep spilling the daddy pop all over the clean laundry.

I don't touch the laundry. I got chit for not putting dryer sheets in the last time.

I just screw up and she quits asking me to do stuff!! It works well I think

Top Bottom