A BIG HELLO from S.E.Idaho!!

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:wavymsn:I just wanted to say hello to all the fellow riders on mud-and-snow.com! This is a great site and I hope to talk to many of you in the future. CHEERS!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome Aboard Tomkat..... It's A Great Little Site, And Good To See More "foreign" Fellow Sledders. Have You Sledded In The B.c. Rockies Yet, Around Golden, Revelstoke And Sicamous Areas??? Where Is Your Favourite Areas Down Home There??? Also Check Out The Photo Sections..............:)

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm wellcome! I haven't had the pleasure of riding in the north country yet . I would really like to make it up there to ride someday!:ThumbsupMsn:
As for my favorite areas to ride in Idaho would have to be anywhere in the Caribou & Bear Lake Counties. There's a lot of great country to ride and it's not too crowded yet. Have you had the opportunity to ride in my neck o' the woods?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Tomkat..... I Haven't Had The Pleasure To Ride Your Areas Yet Either, But Our Group Has Mumbled About Heading That Way Some Day. Be Sure To Post Some Pics On This Site, For All Of Us "northerners" To Relish......... You Appear To Be A Big Quadder Too, Lots Of Quads..:):)

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I am wondering if there are any good riding area's up in northern Idaho just kinda below the Creston BC area that you know of. Any help greatly appreciated. Once again welcom to the site. Mark:)

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to arcticdodge:
:dunno: I used to live just outside of Spokane (Fairchild AFB) years ago. Unfortunately I didn't get the opportunity to sled anywhere while there :(. I did however do some off-roading around the Kellog and Wallace areas. A lot of trees but there should be good snow and lots of old mine roads everywhere. I'd check with one of your local sled dealers or see if there is a snowmobile club around. They may not give away thier secret riding areas but they should head you in the right direction for some decent riding. I'm sure any of the clubs would love to show off thier great trails! Good luck! Oh.....and thanks for the welcome! :)

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tomkat..... I Haven't Had The Pleasure To Ride Your Areas Yet Either, But Our Group Has Mumbled About Heading That Way Some Day. Be Sure To Post Some Pics On This Site, For All Of Us "northerners" To Relish......... You Appear To Be A Big Quadder Too, Lots Of Quads..:):)

I posted a few :camera: from late April this year for ya. I'll post a couple that show the country we ride down here (so check them out). If ever you or anyone in your group do decide to come down and play, let me know. I'd love to show you around.
As for the other (summer) toys........I dig anything that gets me into the mountains, desert, or just away from the public. Keeps me somewhat sane! :woohoo1:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site TomKat72, I used to live in Casper Wy, So myself and BigIQ?, where able to do alot of riding south of the border. We rode west yellowstone, lots of places in wyoming and a few places in Colorado. Had lots of fun and found some great places to ride. The 2 of us are thinking of another trip down there this year. If you ever come north for a trip let us know....cheers:D

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the "welcome" NosRX1. Everyone on this site so far has been very welcoming. I've never quite made it to Casper, WY. I do have a bunch of relatives that live in Rawlins though. Windy country! I can't say that I've ridden much outside of a few hundred miles from Pocatello, Idaho. I had the opportunity to ride the Uinta mountains in northern Utah. BIG mountains! They are what I would imagine a lot of the riding north of the border would be like. Makes me envious!!
You can count on me asking you to show us your beautiful country if we make it there! That might take a few years so we can save the mulla for the trip. Heck....who knows, maybe sooner! The more I think about it, the more I want to go! LOL. If ever we ever do, the first round is on me! Cheers!

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Curtis! I was browsing the picture section yesterday and seen some of yours. Beautiful country you have! I hope to mak it there some day to ride.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Thanks, team sledbunnyracing loves the mountains and we I still have a bunch of photos from the last two rides to add...soon, really, soon...
Thanks Curtis! I was browsing the picture section yesterday and seen some of yours. Beautiful country you have! I hope to mak it there some day to ride.

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, team sledbunnyracing loves the mountains and we I still have a bunch of photos from the last two rides to add...soon, really, soon...

Cool! I'll keep checking out the picture section of Mud & Snow for any new ones as I keep browsing many of the older ones. I have a lot of pics to post of our summer fun and will do so later. It's just that lately, all I seem to think about are these little white flakes and pristine white mountains. I think I might be sick. My Wife sure thinks so! The problem is there's only one cure.....sledding! I guess I'll just have to keep taking my medicine (viewing pics, videos, & talking about it with others whom are also infected) and hope the cure arrives soon. Cheers!
:i_need_snow:

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome Ron! This is an awesome site you have created here! Everyone so far has been very friendly, unlike some of the other sites that seem like many just brand bash. Keep-up the good work and know that I plan on being a member for quite a while. Cheers!

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: A BIG HELLO from S.E.Idaho!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome TomKat72, Check out the SnowandMud Tube too..

Enjoy the site and spread the word

Thanks,
RON

2007 Can-am Renegade 800 ATV2006 Can-am Outlander 400 ATV
2005 Summit X 151 w/boondocker NoS
2002 GMC HD2500 Duramax
2008 F350 SD 4x4 CC, next week

Hey Ron, I noticed your signature and saw that you had a Regade 800. How's it treatin' ya? They came out with it after my brute so unfortunately it wasn't an option for me. :-( Hav you had any issues wih it so far? Just curious. Cheers!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Re: A BIG HELLO from S.E.Idaho!!
2007 Can-am Renegade 800 ATV2006 Can-am Outlander 400 ATV
2005 Summit X 151 w/boondocker NoS
2002 GMC HD2500 Duramax
2008 F350 SD 4x4 CC, next week

Hey Ron, I noticed your signature and saw that you had a Regade 800. How's it treatin' ya? They came out with it after my brute so unfortunately it wasn't an option for me. :-( Hav you had any issues wih it so far? Just curious. Cheers!

Its excellent the only problem is I get too muddy. Im going to put some type of flares on the front as the mud just shoots from the tires and gets me covered. Awsome machine its a powerhouse.

Ron

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeh, I know what you mean. A littl mud is fun, but it's nice to choose the mud noot have it as a constant meal...lol. My Brute does great at protecting me from the mud but when you hit water at any speed you gotta lift the legs or they are soaked! Sure would be nice if it came from the factory with inner fennders on the front. When ever we go out I keep hoping to run into someone who has a Can-Am just to check it out a bit.

Top Bottom