A arm fix spotted at Revelstoke!

ReToddid

Reaction score
Might not be the prettiest thing this guy did but probably didn't cost him $200 and might have added 20% strength. I like the "bend don't break" design but not the bend when you bump something softly. Probably cost him $12 at the hardware store!

IMG_5207.jpg

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might not be the prettiest thing this guy did but probably didn't cost him $200 and might have added 20% strength. I like the "bend don't break" design but not the bend when you bump something softly. Probably cost him $12 at the hardware store!
QUOTE]

Pretty redneck, I don't think I would want the bolt threads that low, this seems to the hit point so you want as much clearance as possible. But.. not a terrible first attempt of a strength bar.

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran the "Arm Candy" shown above from Teth-Air on both our Axys and had no issues after having bent one a-arm earlier. Great product, nice, clean design and easy to install! To be fair about the a-arm we bent according to my son it was one of those darn "jumping trees" that hopped out right in front of him... ha, ha!

Top Bottom