911 clutch cover

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this worth the money? does it make a difference? anybody have any experience with this?

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running a 911 kit on my 08 M1000. Super easy to set primary to belt side clearance. I installed mine to eliminate the harsh clutch engagement. I also use the ABC kit on my o6 M7. Both kits work just fine. If using the 911 kit you will need a super deep socket to remove primary jam nut, i ended up cutting and welding 2 deep sockets together.

saltywalt

Reaction score
I am also running one my TM1000. The selling point for me was the addittional bushing contact on the movable sheave. Seems to shift alot better but it's on a new clutch.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
Cold Pussy and I installed some yesterday on our M1100's and rode today. His stock primary seemed worse than mine but both had the same issue. When letting off the gas they would drag and not release the belt. They also were notchy on engagement and he could feel his binding mid throttle when going on/off the gas.
The verdict after today is they are a huge improvement as the issues listed above were all eliminated. So smooth. I didn't have a temp gun but the clutch was a lot cooler. I can't speak to other issues but it fixed ours.

It should be noted it takes about 2 min with a propane torch to get that nut off with an impact.

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So are you supposed to get your clutch balanced after? And is there anywhere in edm to get this done

Top Bottom