900 rmk

Ryan 900

Reaction score
Does anybody in the edmonton area have a stock exauhst system laying around for an 06 900 rmk? Also I have one of the bearings that my weights ride on that is ratched out, the clutch weight is hanging up on it. do I need to pull the hole clutch or is there a trick to changing this out?? Please help, i am trying to give this thing to my kid, he's gonna hate me if he cant ride it!

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody in the edmonton area have a stock exauhst system laying around for an 06 900 rmk? Also I have one of the bearings that my weights ride on that is ratched out, the clutch weight is hanging up on it. do I need to pull the hole clutch or is there a trick to changing this out?? Please help, i am trying to give this thing to my kid, he's gonna hate me if he cant ride it!

It sounds like you are describing the "roller" bearing in the clutch. It is common for these rollers to get tight, and then the weight grinds a flat spot on the roller. To replace this roller your clutch will have to come right apart which requires some expensive and special tools. Best bet is to bring it to a Polaris dealer, or a reputable sled shop and have them go through your clutch.

What stock exhaust components are you looking for? just the pipe or the whole system?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

get a hold of parkland motorsports in stony Chris is his name 780-963-0080 he will be able to help with your clutch issues. as for the exhaust i was in at cycle works acheson yesterday have some killer deals on pipes and cans for those sleds right now some stuff over 50% off:eek:

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got stock pipe with like 200 miles on it and stock can with zero miles for next to nothn and could meet up as i come to edm often. pm me if interested

Ryan 900

Reaction score
It sounds like you are describing the "roller" bearing in the clutch. It is common for these rollers to get tight, and then the weight grinds a flat spot on the roller. To replace this roller your clutch will have to come right apart which requires some expensive and special tools. Best bet is to bring it to a Polaris dealer, or a reputable sled shop and have them go through your clutch.

What stock exhaust components are you looking for? just the pipe or the whole system?

looks like i found the exauhst, i am trying to pull my clutch with the puller I bought 2 years ago, and damn its tough! thanks for the help.

Top Bottom