8in wheel conversion

Reaction score
I am debating on changing my stock rear wheels on my 1M to the King Cat 8in wheels. I'd need the offset conversion kit. Anyone have any recommendations on where to get a kit?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am debating on changing my stock rear wheels on my 1M to the King Cat 8in wheels. I'd need the offset conversion kit. Anyone have any recommendations on where to get a kit?

I forget what the womans name is that I delt with but she knew her stuff about their products, reasonable prices and willing to ship USPS to save you money. Hope this helps.

Reaction score
I'm not convinced after talking to MMP and some research if the Freedom Axle is the way to go for me. HPE has an offset converison kit to jump from 6 3/8 to 8in. It says for 3-4 wheels. I'd like to run 2 inners only. Anyone have any experience with HPE kits? or can recommend another kit to accomplish this?

Thanks

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey mountain cat do you plan on riding in the mountains.. If so i would recommend running 3 wheels.. Cat ran two for a short time until they found that it actually hurt the overall performance. Because it puts extra stress on your track... But hey polaris is only a couple of years behind, normal... And if your looking for an axle convertion kit call or check out specialty sleds we are on the web..

Top Bottom