860 rocks

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DEPENDS on the kit but usually clutching is included.

but typically if you are running stock pipe and can and stock everything (which the kits were designed for) you can use the baseline settings that RK tec gives you or whoever installs the kit willl install the jets as per the baseline.

usually they are pretty damn good. you might have to change your jets once maybe,

or if you choose to run a pipe or some other mod that is OKed by the builder you will need to play with the jetting

and the dpm does work with the big bore

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are set-up quite well out of the box, atleast i know the ones from specialty are.. I have ones that i built for guys that have over 1800 kms on them and they haven'y had any problems at all.. They have been a complete pull the cord and ride deal..

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep i got 2200 km on my rk 860 and havent touched it yet it does work with the dpm and i think ive jetted it maby twice they are solid hard hitting engine and i would recomend them to anyone as for the clutching i changed my rollers out to oversized and did a different spring and a few other secrets but honestly you'll probably just need a different helix in the secondary and maby some pin weight just depends on how deep your pockets are

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that has both an M8 turbo and an 860 and his brother also has an 860 and they both say that the M8T makes the 860s look silly.... i haven't ridden with them with my M8T but thats just what they tell me. Must be one poor set up on that M8T to only outclimb by 15ft... or maybe just a scared rider? lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PURE 91 octane TRUE pump gas turbos. no mixing no anything..a propery tunned 860 will be the same or damn close.

as soon as u atart adding any amount of racfe fuel its a new ball game. i would hope it would make it look silly.

costing 5g more id be choked if it didnt haha

Top Bottom