850 XP snorkels...

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats what my plan was at first. I was going to buy just there stacks to use with my custom design. But they wouldn't sell just the stacks, so I had to stick with what I have now.

Are you still using your mud industries stacks?

Sent from my white iPhone 4

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how did you make out with your snorks? have you started and are you going custom or a bought kit???

No, I haven't bought anything yet. I want to see some pictures of how some of these kits where routed so I can get an idea of what parts to get. 40 trips to Lowes or HomeDepot doesn't sound like fun when I can see how someone else did it and make 10 trips instead.

As for the risers, 200 bucks for a kit and throwing most of it away doesn't sound like a good way to spend money. I'm going to look for the smoothest PVC that doesn't flair out (seen 'em last time) and use that for my risers, and go over them in bed liner.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will need high pressure PVC......Like these:

Attachments

• 850 quad build apr 17 025.jpg
    850 quad build apr 17 025.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 84

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will need high pressure PVC......Like these:

That job looks good. I wish I could do mine out the back like that, but it won't work too well for me. I love to do water wheelies and I regularly stand it up and get my rack rather.... wet.

Awesome job none the less.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put the right tires and lift on and out the rear is fine, mine is 56 inchs high. I dought you will get it wet with a water wheellie...

RaineMaker

Reaction score
I put snorkel your atv kit on my brute and am happy with it. The guy is great to deal with. You can even call and talk directly to the owner if you have troubles with install. I vote snorkel your atv. Cheep shipping aswell.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks I will have to check that out. I like the looks of that better then abs pipe for risers.

Top Bottom