800 xp exhaust can?

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone running a exhaust can on the new Renegade 800xp and if so what can are you using? Stock is just way too frigging quiet. Never asked when I picked it up but do you have to do any rejetting when installing aftermarket can. I know there is no jetting required for higher elevations.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MBRP Just install and ride, nice sound and saves about 12 lbs

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tony on the 800 R engine be careful which can you get. Some are just for NOISE and loose power when put on. SLP Generation 200 can will ad a litle rumble and save you 6 lbs and not loose p[ower but no power gain.
You ride trails why do you want to make noise?
Loud sleds close trails and areas. Just saying

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone running a exhaust can on the new Renegade 800xp and if so what can are you using? Stock is just way too frigging quiet. Never asked when I picked it up but do you have to do any rejetting when installing aftermarket can. I know there is no jetting required for higher elevations.

Try MBRP they build a good can. Installs in about 15 minutes and no jetting required. Your sled should have DPM so good to go.

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tony on the 800 R engine be careful which can you get. Some are just for NOISE and loose power when put on. SLP Generation 200 can will ad a litle rumble and save you 6 lbs and not loose p[ower but no power gain.
You ride trails why do you want to make noise?
Loud sleds close trails and areas. Just saying

I am not really looking for power gain at all just a bit of a rumble. Just a can not pipes because I do ride lots of rural areas in Alberta and Saskatchewan that are sometimes populated. I still think I may go with a can and just ride respectable in areas of concern. I agree 100% Glen, we don't need any more trail closures

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try MBRP they build a good can. Installs in about 15 minutes and no jetting required. Your sled should have DPM so good to go.

Hey Hillbilly MBRP was the way to, sounds sweet now. Thanks for the info folks.

Top Bottom