800 r dual ring piston kits

polaris god

Reaction score
i would say the spi are forged... machined then dipped... the wieght was 12oz lighter then the stock skidoo onces. i just went for first ride of the season last night and that machine stood on edge and catwalked for 130meters. made my day!!! totally impressed with the new power in my 800r with spi pistons!! i might have the extra power from also adding v force reeds??

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told that Weiscos are the only piston that's forged. They are heavier, with more clearance for expansion.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would say the spi are forged... machined then dipped... the wieght was 12oz lighter then the stock skidoo onces. i just went for first ride of the season last night and that machine stood on edge and catwalked for 130meters. made my day!!! totally impressed with the new power in my 800r with spi pistons!! i might have the extra power from also adding v force reeds??

Lol nope it's not the v-forces. Those usually lose power.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats what i have been told in the past as well, one needs a bit more piston, but stronger than most once they are set, and need to watch clearence aas piston skirt can break if excessive.... i have rean them in the 880 for years and its ran very well, might look at this for the turbo etec as well

I was told that Weiscos are the only piston that's forged. They are heavier, with more clearance for expansion.

Top Bottom