Reaction score
8 AB Highway Traffic Fatalities In 4 Days

WTF!!!!

All under 30 years of age.

Last edited:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AB Highways. Title fixed for you. Been all over the news.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch, yeah that sucks. I used to drive highway 63 all the time. Such a long boring highway, people try and drive as fast as they can passing everything- but they don't realize the dips in the road hide whole semi's. Experienced this a few times.

ABOMB177

Reaction score
Im not suprised. On my 2 hr drive to work 5 people crossed the center line two of which I had to move over to avoid. I wish I could say this was a rare day but it isnt.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hiway 2 is the worst for drivers on their phones. I think it's time for stiffer fines for cell phone use while driving. Maybe $2500 fine and car impounded for a month. Get off your phones!!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Add two more motorcyclsits to the list.

AB is poised to have a record year for traffic fatalities.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not difficult to see why if you drive the highways and constantly avoid the little things so they don't become big things. I think the worst part is that one person that goes the other way trying to be "safe" and drives 98km/hr in a 100 zone completely sandbagging the flow of traffic and turning the mildest person into a raving lunatic behind the wheel. RV's, horse trailers understandable, but if you are pulling a trailer with an undersized vehicle pandering to your cheap A$$ beliefs and can't get to highway speed.....

It is sad to hear about and gives most parents nightmares when their kids start driving knowing what is going on out there, especially when at the end of the day it all boils down to attitude or inablity or both. Raise all the fines you want, got to catch them to make it count. Can't fine stupid, that would be politically incorrect!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not suprised. On my 2 hr drive to work 5 people crossed the center line two of which I had to move over to avoid. I wish I could say this was a rare day but it isnt.

I see the same thing on a weekly basis creeping over to center head down looking at phone.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Daily commute is the worst part of my day. I take gravel roads when ever I can.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Add another head on crash with fatality to the list.

Outta hand...........

Top Bottom